In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Greetings from the SHOT Show. ..Day 3

mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Looks like one of the bigger turn outs for the show, the place is packed and it is still the first day! Lots of activity around the GB booth but no one has yet sufaced from the forums. I still have hope of meeting a few members on Friday.

This afternoon a number of member met at the GB booth. I had the pleasure of meeting CBXJeff and his son, I.SHUTE, The Firearms Consultant and a few others who keep rather quite on the borads. A fine time was had by all and believe it or not, I did not do all the talking! The Show has one of its larger turn outs and I hope to meet with other members again Saturday at 2 PM.

Saturday and things seem to have clamed down quite a bit and the crowds have thinned out. I had the pleasure of meeting JudgeColt at high noon today and his honor is even more impressive in person than he is in his postings. I am here right now with member I.Shute and his son Tom and while we had hopes of seeing a few more members, all of us who met have enjoyed each others company. I will post more about the show when I return home on Sunday.
Mark T. Christian

Comments

• robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    I'd be there if it was possible. I'd sure like to meet you Mark, honest. Of course, if you think I'm bad about asking questions and gawking at guns with a short attention span online, I'd hate to be in a huge gun show. I might just develop whiplash from all the turning and spinning. [;)]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

alf.gif
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Sure wish I could have made it, this year. You get to have all this fun, and it's a write off too![;)] Hope you have a great time!

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have fun!

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Mark: You are taking notes and pictures and you are going to share the adventure whith all here on GB right???????? [8D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • campcook51campcook51 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you are having fun Mark, I'll be in Vegas tomorrow @ 15:00, my daughter gets married there @ 17:00 on Saturday, reception immediately following @ the Paris for 3-4 hours...oh jeez..what ever could I do Sunday morning right after church???[8D]

Regards,
    Mark T.
  • Spring CreekSpring Creek Member Posts: 1,260
    edited November -1
    IF plans and "planes" stay on schedule, I hope to be at the show
    by 2pm Friday.
    Leaving for the airport in the next few minutes.
    I plan to do some Machine Gun shooting while in Vegas.
    And some Black Jack, too!
    If luck is as good as last time to Vegas, it should be a "Great" trip.

Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone!
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    MARK,

Have a great time. I hope God grants me enough time to make it there some year, soon, hahahahahah

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark, will you go over and fondle the 4 gun high grade Perrazi set for me?

oops Swwbo is signed on.. Punchie
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Say hello to Candy at the Tropicana. Left her a large tip from the blackjack table. She kept callin me the Whale from SC.
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    I hope you get to "put a face with a name" on some of the regulars here! I'm not coming to the shot-show but by tomorrow night this time I'll know a few more due to their presence at the Eastern Outdoor Show!!! Maybe next year the shot show will move east and south!! GHD
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next time I do this I'm going to start a workout program a couple of months earlier. This is a BIG place!

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian

A fine time was had by all and believe it or not, I did not do all the talking!

Don't believe it![:D]Just kidding Mark, sounds like a great time.

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif