In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

They are at it again

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,067
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Again someone is selling something on Flea bay that constitutes a firearm. Lord are these people stupid or just don't care if they commit a felony
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3657671492&category=36258

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one

Comments

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The real dummies are the ones bidding on them. How do they know it's not some kind of sting?

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Serialed frames are an ffl territory item !
    I wouldn't bother with it!

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And ironically they cancelled a black powder rifle that I was bidding on a few weeks back and it was even missing the lock and the ad said it was incapable of being fired. I wish I'd have gotten the guys name and we could have dealt outside of ebay. I learned, now anytime I bid I take down the sellers name - just in case...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    What if you send this guy your local FFL information and he still sends it to you, who is at fault?

Get the job done and come home safe guys.

I rush in where others flee.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    buyer beware..
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone can see that this is not a weapon for a gangbanger. Much ado about nothing IMO.

I have had American trench knives with knucks pulled by eBay so if someone breaks their sacred PC rules, more power to them. They seem to be historically challanged or just stupid on artifacts.

I've bought antique weapons off eBay from Canada even. It's no big deal really.
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What gets me is every time someone auctions a Frame/receiver on Fleabay it gets TONS of bids, If the seller gets pinched so does the buyer or vice versa, Its a stupid move dealing like that IMHO.

use_deer.jpg
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just checked out his other items and he has a complete SxS with a blown out barrel for sale disassembled.