In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Arnold supports minutemen

furhollerfurholler Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2005 in General Discussion
This is cool. I don't know that I agree with his politics, but I give him credit for this one.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44035

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry

Comments

• Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    The billboard is protected by the constitution. No one can make them take it down. The news station doesn't care if it offends anyone, since their target base is the Hispanic community. Advertisers on this station don't care either, since they market their products to the Hispanics. Obviously, the Hispanics are not offended. [:(]

As for the Minutemen, glad to see a politician support them and their just cause. [:)]
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Arnold must be ignorant of the agenda of "La Raza". His Lt. Gov., Bustamonte, not only supports it, he's a member.

7_2_120.gif
    "Aim small, Miss small"