In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CALIF. VOTERS

TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
WE NEED TO FIRE THIS UP! www.cfrl.org

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the link! [:D]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FRANCF, This has so much potential, i think most Democrats would vote for it. It would clean out the rats nest in Sac. and make the ones that are left accountable to the voters in their district.It would save the state alot of money and stop the gerrymandering. Biggest plus would be the Dems. looseing their strangle hold on this state. If the Govenator doesn't get his bills passed he's promised an Armageddon of budget cuts. DUH!! thats why we had a recall!
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Thanks Trapp55. Looks like there are actually intelligent people in CA. If I had a lot more time/money or lived in CA I would sign up to help, but I have more than enough on my plate right now.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fox, by Pickenup's count we only got 15![:D][:D][:D]