In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Message to Legislators

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
A message to our Legislators and President.
I don't have time to go and protest everything I have a JOB and quite frankly it will take change to make change.
I may not agree with every change made to try and fix America but I sure as hell won't be making anyone else late for work over it.
I won't knock over any trash cans, set any fires or smash any store windows.

The same people that are so worried about the potential to delay immigration have no problem causing delays at our Airports??!!
I have to wonder who is paying the bills for the folks who have all the time in the world to protest everything?

Maybe a better Vetting process would have prevented the Boston Marathon bombings?

Keep Up the Great Work President Trump! KUGWPT
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    A message to our Legislators and President.
    I don't have time to go and protest everything I have a JOB and quite frankly it will take change to make change.
    I may not agree with every change made to try and fix America but I sure as hell won't be making anyone else late for work over it.
    I won't knock over any trash cans, set any fires or smash any store windows.

The same people that are so worried about the potential to delay immigration have no problem causing delays at our Airports??!!
    I have to wonder who is paying the bills for the folks who have all the time in the world to protest everything?

Maybe a better Vetting process would have prevented the Boston Marathon bombings?

Keep Up the Great Work President Trump! KUGWPT

[^] They also get paid to protest by DEMOCRAT front groups.
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with you 100% Mogley, but who in the hell listens to us [V][:(][xx(]
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1