In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

question for HappyNanoq

plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
What is there to and can you hunt in Greenland? Are there trophy animals? I know you have seals and such, but what all is there? Just curious.

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Arctic Foxes that like to eat power cables

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Polar bears (that's why he uses his name, which if I remember right Nanoq is danish for Polar Bears) and I'd assume reindeer also.

I'd sure like to be able to go over and see the country and meet him. I can honestly say he's my favorite Greenlander. [:D]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Hello Plains scout:

I tried to dig up some more exact papers from my hunters permit to be more exact in answering you.
    Unfortunately that cra##ed out on me, i.e. my short term memory had a lapse and I plainly forgot.

But I'm on it now and will get back to you =o)

As for trophy-animals, most people here have either a polarbear skin or skin of a Musk-Ox or something like that.
    But people also have skulls from a kind of seal/small whale that I can't remember the english word for..

But I'll dig up something =o)

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
    04250.gif
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy- Could that be the Narwhal?

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob