In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who made this gun?

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
My friend has a Remington Nylon 22 copy. It looks just like the Remington and i was wondering what it might be worth. He told me that it has 3 initials he thinks.

He wants to trade me that and some money for a Savage 110 in 7mm Mag. Both guns are about 90% or more. He wants to give it to his kid for Christmas. His kid is 20 i think.

He is my best friend so i want to just break even. My gun has a cheap Bushnell scope and sling the 22 is just plain.

What do you think?

Comments

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Several years ago our now out of business gun shop had a .410 over and under shotgun on the rack. This gun would fold in half when you opened it. The forend had a notch that the trigger guard would rest in when it folded. At the time I thought it was a neat little gun, but, was buying other things at the time. All I remember is it was an import. It might make something neat to keep behind the trucks seat during bunny season.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif
  • crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a very neat gun to hold on to. Cannot help out on the make!

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hmm not sure, was thinking of one of those air force survival 22 over 410s but that's probably not it. This is the best I could find on here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=15865311

Regards,
    190191.gif
  • pack rat633pack rat633 Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sold 3 or 4 out of my store back in the 80's, got them for Interarms, but can't remember the name, from Rossi maybe?

SEMPER FI MAC, SEMPER FI
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A hunting buddy was just telling me about one his girlfriend had and he thought it was a Berreta and the barrel fit into a 1/2 round groove in the buttstock. He said it was a single barrel though.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Woods...possibly be an Investarm? ...from Italy?...
    That was too easy woods..give me something harder to find.....*LOL

Italian Over/Under
    Q: I just received, as a gift from my father, an Investarm .410 O/U shotgun, serial No. 367XXX. It seems to be of very good quality with extensive engraving on the receiver. The checkering seems to be hand cut and nicely done. When broken open, it folds nearly in half--for ease of storage, I imagine. I can find no info on the gun anywhere. --R.R., Burien, WA

A: Investarm M.S.P.A. manufactures a full line of good-quality shotguns, including the folding models such as you describe. At present there is no U.S. importer. You can reach the company at 2560 Marcheno Via Zanardelli 210, Brescia, Italy info@investarm.com. Your .410 sounds like a really great gun as well as a beautiful and costly one.

Dont use that link..wont work...type in www.investarm.com.

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Jody CommanderJody Commander Member Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Galef Companion, had one, great camping gun!
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jody Commander
    Galef Companion, had one, great camping gun!

It does sound like a Companion[Mfg by Beretta] but I remember them as single bbls only.

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob