In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What did I miss?

familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Looks like something got poofed. I thought we were still playing nice. Oh well..

Comments

• familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go away for a few hours and......POOF......what happened?[:0]

I'm talking about the 'mediation' type thread to Icon EMM and DWS.

I'm asking if anyone in general knows what happened, not questioning admin reasoning for poof or encouraging re-posting of any poofable material (is that disclaimer enough to keep this from being poofed?[}:)][:D]).

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
    edited November -1
    i see a post about the working of some rifle and i missed the origional post. what rifle was it?
    edited November -1
    Been here at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti since middle of September. Weather is real nice right, now about like Iraq - hot during the day cooler at night.

September / October was hot with 100% humidity but no rain. Walk 10yds and sweat like mad.

The job is busy. Feel that I'm working way more than I worked in Iraq making less money. If nothing else this job is a place holder till something better opens up.
    edited November -1
    The past week seems to have been about everyone re posting stuff that had been stomped to death the first go around.

Are they being smart@$$es or are they really not looking before they post?
    edited November -1
    In the thread about the man in Texas who used a shotgun to reason with a pervert?

What caused it to go POOF? Did it get good or just get stupid?
    edited November -1
    Been in overdrive for the last coupla months and storin nuts for the winter. What did i miss while I was slavin?
    edited November -1
    Do you guys still hate Obama?

Is Nunn still alive?

New dogs?

Old tricks?

Lotus Fork is a red star?

Anyone seen ROBOMAN?

Do you guys still hate the NRA?

Is .45 a better self defense round than a .357 mag?
    edited November -1
    Dat burned but hadnt been around in a montha Sundays. What did I miss?Damn straight
    edited November -1
    Hello, gentlemen (and some not so much so, but that's okay, I won't judge you) and ladies. I'm baaaaaaaaaack....
    edited November -1
    Been gone for a week, what's up?

Lance
    edited November -1
    Just got back from Vacation so what did I miss while I was gone. We met up with Rogue-Rob and his wife in Pigeon Forge and had lunch. Nice to see Rob again and really nice to meet his wife.
    edited November -1
    Was gone all week working in Florida.Three day job turned into six 12 hr days,fine with me though.Did I miss anything more exciting than last weekend?
    edited November -1
    I had posted a funny listing from craigslist. Some dude had wanted people to give him a call if they had any guns they wanted to get rid of.

It's gone now. What did I miss last night? Why did it go away??