In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

U.S DEAD WRONG

Comments

• Options
    babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by diver-rig
    Originally posted by borderguy
    Molly you are sadlyhysterically ignorant and misguided.

Hussian used Nerve Gas(WMD)against the Kurds killing several thousand.

In fact, there is a trial going on in the Netherlands about it.

Just because none were found, doesen't mean they weren't there.

Marge: 'Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.'
    Homer: 'Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!'
    Tell it to the panel and your Prez. He was on the news tonight trying to CHA...HAHAHAHAH TOLD YOU SO.... [:)]..Molly

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    If your close neighbor (it's a small world. All nations are now "close") loudly claimed to have WMD, or at least didn't convincenly deny having WMD, and everyone in town knew your neighbor had a violent past and had it in for you in particular, wouldn't the police have no choice but to break into the neighbors house and find out? That is if the neighbor wouldn't peacefully let the police in? (Don't get started on US law and probably cause, search warrants, etc. We are talking about a foreign terrorist, Sadam H.)

Basically that is what Bush did.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BabyBear For Sale
    Low Priced BabyBear. HugeSelection!EGO

Marge: 'Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now it's a CLAIM! And Saddam did not threaten the U.S. It was Ol Sammy in Afghanistan, remember? ..Molly

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babybear
    Now it's a CLAIM! And Saddam did not threaten the U.S. It was Ol Sammy in Afghanistan, remember? ..Molly

With the way the US ran Saddam out of Kuwait (sp) I strongly believe he had it in for us.
    And don't forget how he treated his own countrymen that he didn't like. Poison gassed the Kurds, babies, women, children, old people, without even giving them a chance. Dropped them right in the street with the adults dying trying to shield the babies in arms.

I believe he would have done that to us if he had a chance.

Better for the US to fight in Iraq than in the streets of the USA.

JMHO

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    Again, wasn't BB the one who claimed that the government was behind the beheadings? How about admiting when you're wrong BB?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BabyBear For Sale
    Must go, willing to negotiate price

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Aspen79se
    Again, wasn't BB the one who claimed that the government was behind the beheadings? How about admiting when you're wrong BB?
    Nope...I pointed out the fact that some of it was faked. That was correct. And how about that G.I. Joe thing? Now how about you admitting you're just trying to shift the blame? Man enough?...Molly

• Options
    littlema_3littlema_3 Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

With the way the US ran Saddam out of Kuwait (sp) I strongly believe he had it in for us.
    And don't forget how he treated his own countrymen that he didn't like. Poison gassed the Kurds, babies, women, children, old people, without even giving them a chance. Dropped them right in the street with the adults dying trying to shield the babies in arms.

I believe he would have done that to us if he had a chance.

Better for the US to fight in Iraq than in the streets of the USA.

JMHO

excellent point [:D]

Mel

This Too Will Pass
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thankya, thankya very much[8D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not saying he was a boy scout. Not even saying he wasn't a nut case. I am saying we went over there on false pretenses and a LOT of lies were told. Now they're doing damage control as usual...Molly

• Options
    edited November -1
    Back to my earlier post. If the town known madman claims to have WMD and there is no reliable way to disprove that, the town police have no choice but to take the investigation as far as necessary to find out.

In the case of Iraq, the "investigation" against the "madman" required all-out war.

Better than waiting until the madman brought death and destruction (or paid others to do it for him) to us.

And IMHO he would have brought that destruction to us.

• Options
    borderguyborderguy Member Posts: 387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by borderguy
    http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-03-18-voa61.cfm

Saddam Nerve Gas Case Opens in the Netherlands
    By VOA News
    18 March 2005

Iraqi Kurds protest outside the disctrict Court in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
    A Netherlands court has opened a pretrial hearing in the case of a Dutch businessman charged with complicity in genocide by selling chemical weapons ingredients to ousted Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

Frans van Anraat appeared Friday in a Rotterdam courtroom. The 62-year-old defendant is accused of exporting tons of chemicals that Iraq used to make weapons over a four-year period beginning in 1984.

Prosecutors say Saddam used the weapons in the 1988 attack on the Kurdish town of Halabja that killed 5,000 people. Some survivors of the attack attended Friday's hearing.

A prosecutor told the court Mr. van Anraat continued to sell Iraq chemicals even after the Halabja attack. But the defendant denies any wrongdoing.

Mr. van Anraat fled to Iraq in 1989. He returned to the Netherlands after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. Another hearing is expected in June, and the trial in November.

Some information for this story provided by AP and Reuters.

Tell it to the panel and your Prez. He was on the news tonight trying to CHA...HAHAHAHAH TOLD YOU SO.... ..Molly
    [/quote]

Molly, tell it to someones that cares!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bump
    Originally posted by diver-rig
    BabyBear For Sale
    Must go, willing to negotiate price

• Options
    ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Geez, why do I even bother to read a thread started by you? Doesn't it belong on the political forum anyway? No more replies from me!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just HATE being right all the time...[}:)] ...Molly

• Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    What an ignorant dildo.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just HATE being right all the time... ...Molly

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005 Sounds a lil childish to me
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Aspen79se
    Nope...I pointed out the fact that some of it was faked. That was correct. And how about that G.I. Joe thing? Now how about you admitting you're just trying to shift the blame? Man enough?...Molly

Which part of the people having thier heads cut off was fake? Exactly which part was fake? Please enlighten us.
  • Options
    Shadow83Shadow83 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molly you are sadly ignorant and misguided.
    Just because none were found, doesen't mean they weren't there.Your references are from back in the late 1980s BEFORE even the FIRST Gulf War. Heck!! Germany, France and Britian had WMDs back in 1905, let's invade them!! This is like the 5th or 6th research effort which reached the same conclusion and you call someone else ignorant and misguided?!?!?![:0]

What part of, "America's spy agencies were "dead wrong" when it came to claims that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction before the war" do you not understand?[8]

Watching someone hit themselves in the head with a hammer and then they wonder why their head hurts, now THAT'S hysterical!![:o)]

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Shadow83
    Just because none were found, doesen't mean they weren't there.Your references are from back in the late 1980s BEFORE even the FIRST Gulf War. Heck!! Germany, France and Britian had WMDs back in 1905, let's invade them!! This is like the 5th or 6th research effort which reached the same conclusion and you call someone else ignorant and misguided?!?!?![:0]

What part of, "America's spy agencies were "dead wrong" when it came to claims that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction before the war" do you not understand?[8]

Watching someone hit themselves in the head with a hammer and then they wonder why their head hurts, now THAT'S hysterical!![:o)]

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government

Let's see. The had WMD's in 1988 when they gassed the Kurds. Where did it go?

See, they had them. What part of that do you not understand?
    Where did they go? Give me an answer, please.

They used gas against the Iranians too. Why would they hesitate to use it against us? (They didn't against the Kurds)

Perhaps you would prefer we did nothing like Clinton?
    Whoa allowed the Bombing of the WTC
    The Nairobi Embassy
    The Tanzania Embassy
    and the The USS Cole

But of course, if WMD's are used against the US, people like you and babybear would be the first to point fingers and say not enough was done.
  • Options
    boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
    edited November -1
    WMD? Women's Minded Democrats?

GBLogo-170x60.gif

MEMBER SINCE 10/24/1999.

To err is human, to moo is bovine.
  • Options
    boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
    edited November -1
    Would be nice if all women had to spend some time under strict Islamic rule. They may soon begin to appreciate how good American men really are.

GBLogo-170x60.gif

MEMBER SINCE 10/24/1999.

To err is human, to moo is bovine.
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Shadow83

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government
    Christ, another overly oxygenated turd resisting their inevitiable flush!

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • Options
    MRBEANMRBEAN Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    whaambulance, hehe gets me ever time. BB you make me laugh for a whole nother reason. There's another forum entitled "politics". Should this bababooey be kept in there where I don't care enough to read it? Oh, by the way, WMD=Whining Made easy for Dummies? Seriously, after reading what reading what little I have from BB, I don't know how she(?) achieved "Senior"/"Advanced" whatever. Do you wrap your kids in bubble wrap before they can play in the sandbox?
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    BabyBarf - I'm glad you told us about this now, befor the news broke the story about it sometime several months ago. You always have such perfect timing. Do you work for the Washington Com-Post?

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • Options
    0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    yep i guess baby * * cunnt was there alright i guess she pounded the dirt in ol iraq.yep cnn eh????? and she was probally in vietnam eh there jane?? um i mean baby *

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    1USAirForce.gifdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What a bunch of crybaby losers.[:)] I love watching you scramble for cover and I just sit a LMAO! As for the mighty warrior marine (sic), you need to give it a rest. You are not the conquering hero of the WW1 and WW2 era. Those guys are for real! You type is video game. As for you pounding anything...well, let's put it this way..How did you make out with the 'don't ask, don't tell policy'? [:p] HAHAAHAHAHA Go tell it to the panel who un-covered the cover-up.[:)]....Molly..ROFLMAO

• Options
    CJ7nvrstkCJ7nvrstk Member Posts: 678 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So Molly, what is your theory on where the WMDs are?

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You're asking ME!?? The combined intelligence of the federal government can't answer that! (their words, not mine) This new admission is not to be taken lightly...they don't do this just because their eggs and toast were done just right! Stay tuned!...Molly

• Options
    Shadow83Shadow83 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let's see. The had WMD's in 1988 when they gassed the Kurds. Where did it go?

See, they had them. What part of that do you not understand?
    Where did they go? Give me an answer, please. The remaining were destroyed. It has been verified again and again. But we DO know that they had them AND their inventory since WE, AMERICA!!! GAVE THEM TO THEM!! DUH!!

Isn't it curious that when Dubya's war started we were almost garunteed that Sadam would use chemical and bio weapons on oour troops. What happened? Why didn't he?? Could it be because he had none to use?

These are government comissioned investigations which sole purpose was to find the truth. Too bad if you don't like the answers. Even the elustrious Dubya has conceded that he was wrong and that Iraq had no WMDs. Sometimes the truth is difficult to accept. Like the fact that the bible is wrong. Humans started when aliens fked monkeys!! [;)]

I don't think that there has been a bigger bunch of gullible suckers willing to suck down government fed pablum since the pre-WWII German people. Put down that hammer, you are all starting to get brain damage.

If you all are arguing your points JUST because you don't like Babybear and want to screw with her then say so. Don't deny the truth becasue you do not like the messenger, it doesn't change anything. Even Michael Jackson has been right once in a while.

And whether they had them are not is moot at this point. We are in it up to our buttholes. We should live the here and now and be concerned about, "It said the United States knows "disturbingly little" about nuclear threats posed by many of its most dangerous adversaries." THIS could mean the end of the US and possibly the world as we know it. It'll be way too late when you stand marvelled at the pretty mushroom shaped cloud. Where's the Postman when we need him!

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government
  • Options
    toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Hey Babybear S H I T get a life![}:)]
  • Options
    MPinkstonMPinkston Member Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75

Verse 26? I eat my meat rare. I guess I'm going to hell.

Verse 27? I shave the sides of my head constantly in order to maintain a military haircut known as the high-and-tight. I guess I'm going to hell.

Oh no! You are going to DOUBLE DEEP, DOUBLE HOT hell.[:D][:D][:D]

OldGuns55@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Shadow...Very well put! The general consensus here is 'hive mind' or 'collective thinking'! It is refreshing to see one who can think objectively. There are others, but thank you for an excellent post!//// Toolmaniam...The Bible says that 'from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh' and with your post in mind, you surely have a mouth full! [:p].....Molly

• Options
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by Shadow83

THIS could mean the end of the US and possibly the world as we know it.

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government

And I feel fine

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fast forward to the end of the posts in response to BB...same result...BB equals one that stirs turd pot....We sheep respond.

BB......you win, the USA is on a steadfast course to screw every human on the planet. the bombing begins in five minutes. May we target you first?