In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Janet Jackson did it for-

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Her brother [:D]

Stir stir stir [;)]

gun1.gif
"If you aim at nothing,
you will be sure to hit it"
hsas371x48.gif
Santa_Cruz.gif
[img][/img]

Comments

• stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    I thought she did it just for me![:D]

Seriously though, as much as I don't mind Janet showing ME her t!tt!es, it sure is getting hard to be the father of teenage girls in today's world.
    Fortunately, my two youngest already thought Justin Timberfake was a dweeb and they thought the whole bare breast thing was stupid and disgusting.
    Or so they tell their dad. [?]

The Bush administration sends tens of thousands of American military to protect the sovereignty of nations around the world, while trading our own sovereignty for hispanic votes!
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One Boob on stage, bet that flash was worth 500k+ to the networks and all that have pics of it.

GOT GAME [:D]

GOT Boob [;)] Someone is makeing a fortune as we speek.

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Just another total lack of class.....but what would you expect?

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
    edited November -1
    punchie

X ring [8D]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    ut shes not a little boy

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
    edited November -1
    your mail box will be flooded with-
    "See Janet Jackson's spicy super bowel video here! only 29.95"

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear lord, I hope it's not a "super bowel" video...[xx(] [:D]

quote:Originally posted by FrancF

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF

No, the super bowel video will be of Michael after his proper introduction to prison! [:D]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Yeah, the last thing I want to look at is her colonoscopy.[:D]

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Janet Jackson did it for

just trying to prove once and for all that shes not michael.

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"
  • bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A lass I missed it[:(]

I was taking a nap as had to work last night.

Did I miss too much?[:D]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Janet is getting ready to release a new CD. Now every news outlet is talking about her. It's hype for the new CD.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Classic and I both missed it as we dont watch half time shows..but found this...

Superbowl flash sparks outrage
    Janet Jackson set off a furor during Sunday's nationally broadcast Superbowl game in the United States when she bared her breast during a half-time song and dance routine with pop star Justin Timberlake.

At the end of a song titled Rock Your Body, Jackson allowed Timberlake to rip away the leather cup covering her breast, as they sang: "Gonna have you naked by the end of this song," exposing a bosom to some 100 million viewers.

The moment was made even more memorable, and shocking to some, because Jackson's breast was adorned with a sun-shaped metal ring that pierced the nipple.

CBS television, which broadcast the American football championship in Houston, one of the most watched television programs of the year in the US, apologised for the incident in a statement late Sunday.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident that occurred during the Super Bowl halftime show," the network said after the CBS switchboard was flooded with angry phone calls.

"We attended all rehearsals during the week, and there was no indication any such thing would happen."

"We would like to apologize to anyone who was offended," said CBS.

Both performers were reported as saying the flash of skin was unintentional.

But a January 28 story on MTV's Web site promised "shocking moments" during Jackson's performance.

MTV, which produced the halftime show, is owned by Viacom, CBS' parent company.

The National Football League issued a statement saying the show would likely be the last for the Superbowl produced by MTV.

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show," the NFL wrote.

"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

-- AFP

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Hudson.gif
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The MTV mentality -- Janet Jackson, who is about 42 years old now, dances with Britney's ex, Jason Timberlake, and agrees to let him try to reproduce the shock of the Britney/Madonna kiss (Madonna kissed Christina too but the camera missed it) so as to boost both their careers for 15 minutes with spicy publicity. But the MTV awards is not the Super Bowl, so the outrage of some viewers (I missed it, but I'm still not one of the incensed) threatens to effect those high-priced Super Bowl advertising sponsors -- so it backfires. It appeared very choreographed to me on the news -- Jason reaches over, adjusts his hand to grip the cloth, and pulls, while Janet tosses her head. No way it was an accident. Also, there is disagreement whether she was wearing a pasty or a nipple ring. Too bad I missed the version without the computer censorship. If MTV owned the rights, they'd re-run the moment "as is" for the next 6 months.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    Here's the clip for free!

http://webpages.charter.net/hiphophead/*.mpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

I have to say that there are many other cerlebrity boobs I would have rather seen. Janet just doesn't do it for me. Now Britney on the other hand! [;)] Might have been a little awkward for Justin though!

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    her lip singing was great

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    ...and now the FED's are going to investigate. To levy a max fine of $27,500, they will probably spend $5,000,000!

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Janet Jackson has an excelent case and should start a Lawsuit against the National football League, TV people and the manafacture of the Foot Ball along with the stadioum, She must have been forced by peer preasure to do the half time thing, I believe she is under so much preasure about her brothers leagel actions, She should have never been made to do that half time thing. And being a Foot Ball related accident, We should do away with Foot Ball.
    Rosie, could you help me out on this one??????
  • RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At the minimum, I think it needs to be "Registered!" Don't you have to register a 38? ..... or was it a 32? .... NO, A 22.....Aw Hell, I don't know, but they want everything "Registered" so why not that too?

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!
  • trusta45trusta45 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Her and that Timberlake did it to stir up more contraversy than his ex girlfriend did when she kissed Madonna on the VMA's.A little payback.
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh no, the whole worlds gonna end because a boob was on TV. Can you actually believe it a breast was exposed on national television. The part of the human body of the females of our species and most species of mamals that babys drink milk from was exposed on television. Whopty doodles.

You know, only in america is such a thing a bid deal. In europe its probably not that uncommon to see celebraties topless or probably even nude.
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's great Leeblackman,

Now we are expected to lower our standards to the sub standard European way of doing things?

This isn't France, and it should be my choice if I want my underage children watching it. If they had of advertised it in advance I would have been prepared to change the channel. I don't let my kids watch MTV because of this kind of EURO trash ether. I shouldn't have to worry about what my child is going to be forced to watch. Keep the smut on HBO, Show Time, or the Playboy channel. I don't want it in my living room unless I say it is OK. This was all planned in advance.[:(!]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Babies see nipples, adults see nipples. They disappear for everyone in between? What kind of ignorant logic is that? It's anatomy 101 people. Ignorant parents raise ignorant kids, when does the cycle stop? Unless some proof otherwise is shown, it was an accident. No one was killed, so what's the outcry about?

Folks need to get out once in awhile, maybe the world won't shock them so much.
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Still wish it had been Britney's nipple lol Oh well, it was quite lame. Someone should start a petition: Put marching bands back in halftime, or even better maybe a Drum & Bugle Corp!

Patrick Buzzard
    Michigan National Guard
    19K-- tanker
    "Strike Hard!!"