In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Willie at the Plate!

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
My God Son taking a big swing...Tee Ball! "A Swing and a MISS!God-sontakesaswing_zps2f11405c.jpg

Comments

• Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hooray for your son Willie!! I'm coaching a t-ball team this year.
    These children have never played baseball before. You have to teach them everything,...even to put the bat down after hitting and which base to run to. They are so beautiful its amazing. I feel really honored being able to introduce them to this great American sport!!
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Woody, folks like you keep this country in gear...keep up the good work!Kids are the lifeblood of any nation,and playing together is invaluable..
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gun.jpg

Willy on the Plate
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    Outstanding!!!! [^][^][^][^][8D][8D][8D][8D]
  • Options
    Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Last year, my at that time, 5 year old Granddaughter went out for T-ball. She went up to the plate and whacked one right at the coach standing on the pitcher's mound. It hit him right in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. He went down, and several people rushed out to see if he was OK. When he could regain his breath, all he said was "She's a natural hitter". [:D]
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I enjoy watching those little guys, even with all the mistakes, over the pros anyday. just hate to listen to the parents.....[:(]
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tee ball or coach-pitch?

Your little guy has a good swing with both hands still on the bat and that front foot is foreward into the "pitch". Looks like he gots him some "skillz"[8D]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember those days with my kids.. Good times.
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That makes a guy smile!! Thanks for the picture!
    I coached girls softball for years! Loved every minute of it!!