In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cutiegirlracing...

11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
edited February 2007 in General Discussion
Would you be so kind as to dazzle us with pics of yourself again?

Comments

• 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What was the outcome of the fuel mileage bet with your dad? Did you win? I hope you did.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cant remember it all, but she didnt win, ill try and find the topic for you, zulu

edit

cant find it, its long gone, im sure shell post.
  • CutiegirlracingCutiegirlracing Member Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, I lost. I went just a little over 700. I hate losing, but I more than made up for it when I took a bet on the Colts. We made the bet then they went down like 21 to 3. I thought he'd beat me again, but my Colts didn't like me down and they pulled though, so he didn't have my nickel for very long at all.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=229105
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cutiegirlracing
    No, I lost. I went just a little over 700. I hate losing, but I more than made up for it when I took a bet on the Colts. We made the bet then they went down like 21 to 3. I thought he'd beat me again, but my Colts didn't like me down and they pulled though, so he didn't have my nickel for very long at all.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=229105

You're a Colts fan?
    How about a wager? I think the Vegas line is the Colts by 7.....I'll take my Beloved Bears and you'll have to give me 7 ponts. Sound like a bet?
    Now, what do we wager.........hmm......any ideas?
  • williamprynnwilliamprynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cutiegirlracing, We need bikini pictures. Lots of skin showing. This post is no good without pictures.Turn about is fair play, next time I wear my bikini I'll post pictures, OK ?
  • CutiegirlracingCutiegirlracing Member Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When summer hits and it gets warm enough for bikinis I'll get those pix out. Right now I'm looking forward to Sunday and cheering the Colts to their first Superbowl win!!!!!!
  • dcinffxvadcinffxva Member Posts: 2,830 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by williamprynn
    Cutiegirlracing, We need bikini pictures. Lots of skin showing. This post is no good without pictures.Turn about is fair play, next time I wear my bikini I'll post pictures, OK ?

Is this it ?

hairyman.jpg
  • jabronij3jabronij3 Member Posts: 4,686
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcinffxva

Is this it ? that is SO WRONG!

hairyman.jpg
  • biglou250biglou250 Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jabronij3
    quote:Originally posted by dcinffxva

Is this it ? that is SO WRONG!

hairyman.jpg

I think the guy in the sunglasses ripped one, look at the guy behind him.
  • theboogeymantheboogeyman Member Posts: 783 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GHAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M BLIND!! I'M BLIND!!!! Need....soothing balm....for eyes....
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So cutiegirl, are we betting? We need to bet! You can give me 7 points. for a dollar! How about it?