In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Things You Do

JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
differently?

I put lime in my tea. Or 2 bottom buns on my burger. When I use the oven I set the timer to go off 3-4 min early then just turn the oven off and let it cook out. I order breakfast 1 scrambled with bacon, toast and a side of bacon and a little mayo. I make a bacon egg sandwich with it.

To keep gatorade from getting watered down, I will freeze several 32 oz bottles and after mixing a cooler of gatorade take the lids off and toss them in the water can. as they melt they make more gatorade.

I dont salt my fries, i salt my ketchup. When I make grill cheese I put the buttered side of bread on the inside of the sandwich

Comments

• Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, the other things I don't do, but I do salt my ketchup, however I also pepper it heavily. Wife saw me doing that and she does it also now. [:D]
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,427 ******
    edited November -1
    If you are right handed, you should try brushing your teeth with your left hand. visa versa if you're a south paw! It will wake you up in the morning.[:D]
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sometimes wear costumes and a mask when I feed the cows in the morning, that way they think they're going out to breakfast.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Brookwood
    If you are right handed, you should try brushing your teeth with your left hand. visa versa if you're a south paw! It will wake you up in the morning.[:D]

If I tried this I'd wind up with a toothbrush stuck up my nose!![:)]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,431 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodhog
    I sometimes wear costumes and a mask when I feed the cows in the morning, that way they think they're going out to breakfast.
    [:D]
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    quote:Originally posted by woodhog
    [:D]

[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I send people their Christmas cards back from the previous year.