In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WHERE DID IT COME FROM?....ANNOYING.

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Woke up, laid in bed for a few minutes, got up, washed, and went to get my coffee....
Then it hits me...WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?

The whole time a song had been running thru my head....the radio/alarm wasnt on this morning, so I didnt hear it from there....
There was nothing on at all so where did that song come from?...Song running thru my head, repeating itself over and over...cant get rid of it...I know the song, even the artist, so that is not the concern...what I would like to know is where it came from?...how did my idiot brain at times get hold of it this morning?...

The song???...I love you drops...Bill Anderson....
Its still running thru...ONly thing I can think of is that my neighbor had her tv/radio on and the song was playing just before I woke up....but I know its the most annoying thing going...it just wont leave....

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    Yeah,I have the same problem,but mine's
    usually something by ZZ Top or Stevie Ray Vaughn.[:D][:D]

Good Morning
    BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • richcecilrichcecil Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I was young, and this happened to me, my father told me to say the old song, shave and a haircut-two bits, over 3 times. that usually got rid of the other song.

Goodluck

"single by deceit,parent by choice"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Would have preferred Stevie Ray Vaughn..but neighbor plays the radio/or tv LOUD...can hear it half way down the street, and its on all night/all day long...is never turned off..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    My 11 year old and I have a system in the event that one or the other of us ends up with a stupid song running around in our brains. We sing the jingle from those annoying commercials with Mia Hamm and Michael Jordan "I can do anything better than you can, I can do anything better than you...yes I can...no you can't..."
    It usually does the trick.
    The worst is when you have a song plaguing you and you don't even know the words to it, so your brain just sort of makes up it's own..."I wann do it all, visit Paris in the fall, watch the Yankees play ball, breaking bottles in the hall, wish telemarketers wouldn't call..." I hate that stupid song....

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just be so thankful it is not Tiny Tim and "Tiptoe thru the tulips"!! Tom

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who dont.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Ifn Your any thing like my Mr's Just start talking, she cant concentrate on 2 things at once. And I know theirs nothing wrong with your VOCAL CORDS.[:D][:D][:D] O Boy I bet this is the wrong ans. AGAIN.
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    That never bothers me. What does bother me is when the voices in other peoples head start talking to me.[:0]

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Picking up the Classic Country AM station on your tooth fillings again?[:D]

Woodstock.gif
    "Don't send flowers when I die. Send money now so I can buy more guns and ammo."
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You better get it out of your head soon or this will happen.......

exploding-head.gif

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This happens to me quite often,never the same song.
    [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR, you should have been wearing your tinfoil hat![:D][:D][:D]
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [;)]Maybe you are going Insane[:D][:o)]

use_deer.jpg
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    ive had that happen before 1 time the song stayed in my head for a week until i got so tired of it.dont sing it or it will just stay good luck.....[:)]

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI