In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Would you help?

Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Spring cleaning... [:D]

Comments

• 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    it a tough 1 nightstalker,i beleive you should do what is right preserve their memories.and that the fallen did not fall without no cause.remember "what goes on in the field stays in the field". dont let it all build up and explode.it's good to talk to somebody i talked w/ the chaplain after i got back from kosovo.it made me feel alot better and i had a chat w/ my companys 1stsgt.u cant let it build up.dont let it hide inside u need talk to someone before u talk to the media.
    QUINN

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    but I really do not believe any of those "news magazines" deserve the story, lest they would have been there with us

i totally agree with you.

cnn almost got my squad killed in kosovo........

we were on a night op and we came across them.they decided to turn there cameras on us with there lights on exposing us to everyone.i dont like being sniper bait.we told them to turn off their light's and cameras they said no but with a little incouragement from our weapons they gladly turned them off[}:)]i hated the media ever since.

hopefully me and you can link up sometime

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI