In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

15 minute rule

rcdisrcdis Member Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I just activated the 15 minute rule on my own bid. A couple of last minute bidders extended the time on an item and maxed out my high bid. Thought I would give myself a little room with 3 minutes left. Upped my bid by a bit and started the 15 minute cycle over again. Did it to myself.

rcdis

Comments

• rcdisrcdis Member Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jeeze, I love it! a+47[:)]
    edited November -1
    Not griping or whining but there must be some people who do not understand the 15 min. rule. They keep trying to "eBay" a bid in the last 30 sec. Oh well.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Strange, I have done the same and it did not activate the rule, left the remaining time the same. Maybe because someone topped your old bid? I just added to my autobid max with no intervening bids when I got worried.

He Dog
    edited November -1
    He Dog

Just checked the bid history and there were no intervening bids shown just mine. Maybe you were lucky and I wasn't or I did something wrong. Anyway got the gun. Just had to wait out a 30 minute extention.

rcdis