In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

first words you and spouse, gf, bf exchanged?

rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I was at mt favorite watering hole , a friend told me if I didn't go talk to Andrea, she, (the friend) vowed she'ld never speak to me again.

Mustering up what little bit of forbreastude i had, I walked over, shook her hand, and said, 'hi, my name is mike. your friend Brenda over there said if i didn't introduce myself, she'd never talk to me again. So you just keep smilin and noddin, and i'll just go back to my corner and keep drinkin my beer.' To which she replied.... after doing the little wave to brenda, .....'Look, I got Beads, and i didn't even have to show my boobs!'
If she'd have only had a clue[:D].

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!

Comments

• rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    forbreastude.....huh....gb freudian slip?

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Hello

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "How much short-time boom boom?"

"For you, special price!"
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    So you have thing for old, bald, fat men... huh?

True story
    I actually proposed to her over the phone late one night, ending with "you can take that as a proposal if you would like". Apparently this brought her to a fully conscious state and I hung up. Must have worked but I never repeated it or told her what I said in my proposal until our 20th anniversary.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My last girlfriend now an ex...

My buddy brought this girl to my apartment unnanounced and they all pretty much caught me drunk.

She says "Whatcha drinkin'"

I slurred "Wild Irish Rose, want some"

It lasted a year and a half before we called it quits.

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Hey whats up."

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Buy me a drink? i am a little low on cash[;)]"

use_deer.jpg
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "What's so God-D***ed funny?"
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it was "I'll have a beer" (she was a bartender).

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Her; Can i take your order?
    Me; Yes, Yes you can.
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was on the playground when she drove by and said, "Want some candy little boy?"....The rest is history. [:D][:D][;)]
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    I said do ya wanna go out for breakfast when ya close the bar!

She said No!!!

The next week I tried again and the rest is History!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Me: Is $20.00 OK?
    Her: Make it $50.00 sport!
    Me: $20.00's all I got.
    Her: I don't do charity.
    Me: Marry me?
    Her: Not for $20.00
    Me: OK $50.00

and we are living happily ever after. [;)]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Me: Is $20.00 OK?

and we are living happily ever after.

[:D][:D][:D]The Winner![:D][:D][:D]
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    cops have all the in's....quote:Originally posted by njretcop

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"<br>NRA Certified Firearms Instructor<br>Member: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD.<br> <A HREF="mailto:njretcop@copmail.com">njretcop@copmail.com</A> <P>

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by njretcop

I almost believed it but when you say" married" and "happily ever after" I new it was a joke.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"<br>NRA Certified Firearms Instructor<br>Member: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD.<br> <A HREF="mailto:njretcop@copmail.com">njretcop@copmail.com</A> <P>

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    "Good morning" [}:)]. Nah, just kidding, but those would be some interesting first words for your future wife... wouldn't they?

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,063 ******
    edited November -1
    When I met Dawn, she was 16 or 17 years old, standing beside a broken car in the middle of a busy highway. She was crying and looked absolutely helpless.

To make matters worse, the car caught fire. She was a courier for a medical lab and there were irreplaceable specimens in the car.

She said something like, "GET MY SPECIMENS OUT OF THE CAR!" So I did. I thought she was about the cutest little girl I had ever seen, with big blue eyes, and this really strong but cute New York accent. (unusual in Texas)

The fire department came and put the fire out. We had the car towed away.

My words to her were something like, "Hey, it's only a car. No, your boss isn't going to fire you. It will be all right."

I was right, of course. Her boss got her another car to drive.

We remained friendly for the next 17 years or so. I saw her graduated from high school. Then I usually saw her at her various jobs, the hospital, the grocery store, the pet shop. I fussed at her when she got her tattoo, and when she put her foot through the bottom of a fish tank and had to have surgery on her leg. I congratulated her when she announced her engagement, and commiserated with her when it fell through. We sort of lost touch, and I didn't see Dawn for a long time.

Then last September, I saw her in the PD building, where she was paying a traffic fine. I said something suave like, "I am single now, so call me sometime."

And she did.

She is 34, and I am 51.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My wife was managing a hotel I was staying at while working an Executive Protection assignment, and I went to the front desk to ask her and the other girls working there, if they knew of a good tattoo studio in the area...the rest is history[:)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would you like to play yahtse and thats the truth [:D]

Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I said,"I just buried my fiance and I really don't want to be alone tonight."
    She said, "Oh you poor dear." [;)]

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • redrebelredrebel Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get in the van and dont you dare scream!! Now I can let her use the restroom and she doesnt even try to esca......er leave. [}:)]

powder_solvent.JPG

Oh Hoppe's No. 9 you are so fine.

I need to get me some more of those bullet propulsion devices.

One shot, one kill, 29 more for the thrill.
  • steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    ME: ACHOO!
    HER: God Bless you.

It's been 6 weeks and a day, and it just keeps getting better! [:D]