In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

College Adventures That Involve Alcohol

allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,509 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Headzilla's account of his buddy slamming his head into the wall while drinking took me back to the days when I was a college lad.
Now, Headzilla, tell me if you can top the stunt that my buddy and I pulled, 30 years ago.
We had been at our off campus apartment drinking a few beers, perhaps we smoked one too the evening is a little hazy.
We decided to go to the bar downtown and have a a beer and look for some girls. This was a little college in a small town, you could walk everywhere. So, we just cut across campus, heading for the bar.
Just in front of the Student Union was a campus cop car, the engine was running. No one was in the car. We looked around, there was no cop to be seen. We figured he was inside doing his rounds. Plus, the cafeteria was in this building, he might have been getting some nourishment.
Bill and I jumped in the car and drove off, me driving. We drove two blocks, off the campus and pulled up to a stop light. There were two girls crossing the crosswalk, our goal for the evening was in plain sight! Bill rolled down the window and said, Hey baby want to go for a ride?
The girls looked at a cop car with two young guys with tshirts and shoulder length hair. Something didn't seem right, they said they would rather walk.
We drove around the block once, and decided we should get out of the car. We drove over to a house where some buddies lived. I drove the police car up onto the lawn and drove right up to an oak tree. The bumper was touching the tree, but there was no damage.
I flipped on the emergency lights, no siren. We walked off to the bar.
I found out later that my buddy's girlfriend came walking up, when the local town cops were investigating the mislocated cop car. There were 3 town cop cars there, and the campus cop whose car got stolen was there. The cops asked the girl, do you know anything about this?
She turned to the campus cop and said, "How did someone steal your police car? What did you do, leave the keys in it"?
The campus cop got embarassed and started stammering, the 3 local cops busted out laughing.

PS True story, can be told here because the statute of limitations has passed.

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, one of my nicknames in college was "Wildman" . . . but no way could I top this! I felt downright sorry for the campus cop - after I stopped laughing, that is.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Well thats pretty good and i cant top that. Our school police are New york state troopers and stealing there cars would prolly get you thrown out of school and some felonies and such.

Heres the story from this weekend. My suitemate is a big nacecar fan so i suggested we have split a 30 pack and drink 15 by the end of the race. Well Ill admit he kicked my butt. I was on 12 and he went beyond the call of duty and was on about 20. He turns into a stupid drunk while myself on the other hand is not. After Earnheart won he did a victory lap around my quad "about a 1/4 of a mile" barefoot and no shirt. when he got back in he tripped and flipped the couch over. then He being tuff said he could put his head through the wall and he did. then basically till about 6;30 he did stupid things. We made up a concoction of anything you could find in the kitchen and he drank it down. Seems ya make a funny reaction when ya eat Wassabi sauce mixed with a ton of crap. Then at 7;00 I had a track meeting to go where i feel asleep next to a nice fire for a bit then came back to get rid of the hangover that was forming by having a few more beers. All in all it was a fun day

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:tell me if you can top the stunt that my buddy and I pulled,Probably, but you'd never look at a pickle the same way again.[xx(]

Sometimes I look back at college and wonder how the he!! I made it out alive.[:o)]

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    MY ALCOHOL RELATED COLLEGE ADVENTURE (EDITED)

I XXXX XX XXXXXX beer and then XXX XXX XXXX XXX XXXXXXX the girl. So XXX XXXX she says XXXXX a XX XXXXX XXXXX and XXXX. All of the sudden XXX XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXX and her girlfriend XXX XXXX XXXX. So I say XXX XXXXX XXX. XXXX XXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX agreed. XXXX XXXXXX
    XXXXX a good XXXXXX night. [:D]

-Toe