In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

kris

concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
I looked at your profile after seeing your response to the fireworks thread. Do you still live in Linden? If so you only live a few miles from me! Have you ever shot at the Fenton Lakes Sportsman's Club? That's where I shoot these days.

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    BTT

• Options
    kriskris Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nope not ever at fenton...yes i still live in linden...was a member of linden sportsmans club up until jan 03. i didnt get my dues in on time ..bummed!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, maybe one of these days I'll see you at a local gunshop or range! I'll be the one with the NRA hat on and my truck license plate says ARMED.

Kurt

• Options
    kriskris Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you have mail!..p.s. is the gun barn a good place to go?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got it!

Yup, the gun barn is great. The owners are very nice people and they have a reasonably large selection (many used rifles and shotguns).

I try to give them business whenever possible just to do my part in preserving our few remaining gun shops.

I want to stop at Guns Galore in Fenton one of these days too; I've never been in there.

G36

• Options
    diesel3diesel3 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I stop by the Gun Barn whenever I drive by it. I will agree, very nice people to deal with.