In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ANNA NICOLE ON LARRY KING...SKINNY..

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I had seen some commercials with her in them and could have sworn it wasnt her, but she was on Larry King last night and its her allright...Thin!!!...almost 2 thin....the dress she had on just hung on her literally...Yes she still has the big boobs, and any woman knows when you lose weight, that is one of the first places you lose it from except in the case of implants...
She credits Trim Spa with the weight loss...Seems kinda fitting really considering Trim Spa has a few class action suits against them for false and misleading advertising...jThey say they are more or less drug and stimulant free, and they arent...

Anyway, Classic and I watched the show,...obvious she had a face lift too, but what got us, was ohhhhhhhh wow was she high..not drunk...high...her eyes told the whole story as well as her speech..Anyone else catch the show?...

Oh by the way, please keep the remarks polite...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't see that one but every time i have seen her I thought she was loaded. I think getting the munchies is how she gained all that weight to begen with.[}:)]

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is a real loser coke headed nitwit...but she does have a lot of money, which in our society makes her newsworthy.

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    She had to do something. People were getting tired of listening to the cow beller.
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I happened to catch part of Regis and Kelly this morning and she was on there too. I also had the impression she was high on something first thing in the morning. She was slurring and making faces. The crowd was NOT laughing -- almost dead silence throughout her interview, though she got applause when it was over... Her dress fit better I guess because she just looked a proper weight, but her personality fell flat.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Caught her on Regis & Kelly this morning and her speech was slurred.
    The three were talking all over each other so much of what was said couldn't be understood. In spite of it all, she is one gorgeous woman.
    I'd guess she lost the better part of 100 pounds.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    gorgeous?????????????//

Need glasses?..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She had those tatoos put on when she was as big as the Good Year Blimp. I bet they are crumpled up not.
  • Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw it and I thought it was the most sober I had ever seen her. Her eyes actually looked clear for once. She is just a very slow person and acts like a ditz on purpose. She can't even stand up with out trying to do a strip tease.

You might be right about being high as I did see her rub her nose frequently and thought maybe she did some cocaine. But I honestly thought she was clean, just hyper from the diet pills.

Mad Dog
  • Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    lets see a pic of the new skinny high Anna

I never miss her show. That is quality family tv.

I am not a number I am a free man

sig

Volin.gif
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I innocently did a search for Anna Nicole Smith pics over at google in order to post one for our members... Well, lets just say she Used to look really really good!

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know what ppl see in her. Not attractive to me at all.[xx(]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY