In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CA: Legislature to act on anti-gun legislation

Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
The California Assembly is planning to act on anti-gun legislation before adjourning on August 31. Thanks to the efforts of NRA members, anti-gun legislation, including the handgun sales tax and the .50 caliber ban have been defeated. Unfortunately, a vote could take place any day on the remaining anti-gun bills, so it is critical that NRA members and the pro-gun community voice their opposition.

Please contact your Assemblyman and ask him to vote "NO" on the following legislation: SB 1152 would require registration paperwork and fingerprints every time ammo is purchased, AB 50 would ban the sale and possession of .50 caliber rifles, SB 1140 would make it a crime if a minor gains access to your firearm with or without your permission, and SB 1733 would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Cow Palace Fairgrounds in San Francisco.

NSDQ!

NS_Crest.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10