In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

njretcop considers going criminal !!

pagunpartspagunparts Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Send him a PM and ask him about it. LOL

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Yo Dave,

You got home early huh?

Yeah, I chickened out............I'm so ashamed of myself. [V]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK Guys,

Here's the story........ol njretcop went to a gun show in Pennsylvania today and ran into pagunparts. We chatted for awhile. Actually he was trying to make me buy something from his table. LOL.

Instead, I looked at another guys table and fell in love with an AK-47.
    Now, living in NJ as I do, we are prohibited from owning such a horrible weapon. I went back to pagunparts and asked him for his advice. Should I break the law or not. Damn I wanted that gun! We discussed all the ways I could buy it and not go to prison for the rest of my life.

Alas, I could not get it...[:(][:(][:(]

Anybody remember that old movie: "They Made Me A Criminal"

You guys who live in free states should thank your lucky stars that you do. It was so new and shiny and the price was right and I wanted it and............OH well maybe someday.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    pagunpartspagunparts Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charlie

Told you I'd get ya looking over your shoulder !![}:)]
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    I think I speak for all of us, here in the FREE STATES, when I say," Get out the vote, get your friends to vote, get your dead relatives to vote, make the changes happen or get ready for more of the same!"

BTW, my AK doesn't shoot as well as my MAK; but I've learned to live with their individuality.

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh, I almost forgot, does anybody know where I can buy 500,000 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo cheap? Ya know for my whadda call it, my eh, oh yeah that's it, my SKS....... hahahahaha

vic.jpg

Charlie

• Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a nice selection of throwing stars at the show this weekend -- illegal in Indiana. Last show, there was a guy hawking Italian switchblades, stilletos, etc. The customer standing next to me "discouraged" me from trying to buy any of those -- yes, they are also illegal in Indiana. It's a case of buyer beware of your own state's gun laws, I guess. But throwing stars? What busybody state politician and the spare time on his hands to think of putting them in the state gun law by name?

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

lifepatch.giffortbutton2.gif
  • Options
    FreudianSlippersFreudianSlippers Member Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by offeror
    We had a nice selection of throwing stars at the show this weekend -- illegal in Indiana.

My horrible weapons:

tn_Shaken.jpg

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline
    www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.com

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)