In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

KKK has a membership enrollment problem!

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
I was reading the paper yesterday and I am going to paraphrase an article that was in it of interest about the KKK in TN. It seems that they were having a big night meeting to induct some new members. All the hoods and flowing robes as well as torchs and burning cross. All the new members to be inducted had to go through an initiation of some type. One member was blind folded and put on a make shift platform with a rope around his neck to imitate a lynching. Well before the mock lynching was to take place they shot at him with paintball guns while one clan member shot a 9mm pistol in the air to make the new member think he was really being shot at while up with the rope around his neck.[}:)] Just wait it gets weider![;)] It seems that one of the 9mm bullets went into the air and upon the effect of gravity on it, it fell back to earth striking another KKK member in the top of the head with enough force that it went through his (thick/dumb) skull and exited around his chin![:0] The KKK member that was hit by the bullet is in the hospital in CRITICAL condition and might not live![B)] The KKK member doing the firing of the 9mm pistol in the air left the scene but was arrested the next day on assault charges with a weapon! How is that for KKK membership rituals![:p]

Now as to the KKK in general, I always knew they were stupid but when you try to kill off your own members then who would want to join?[:p] I would venture to say that the KKK is it;s own worse enemy! I bet there were people of all races who read that article thinking the same thing I was, what goes around comes around![^] Next thing Sara Brady will do is use that incident for stricter handgun control and to be honest if the KKK members are that stupid then they sure do not need a gun. I now understand why they used lynching all those years, because if they were to try to shoot some one they would probably kill off all their own members in the process![:D] Where is David Duke when you need him?[?] Just how stupid can they be, pretty stupid if you ask me and that is my opinion on the KKK that is poof proof. The rest of the things I would say about those blankity blanks would get poofed real quick. Anyone else see the article? I might try to scan it in and print it in its entirety later if anyone is interested.

God protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies...

Comments

• Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Seems like they'd might need hoods made from Kevlar instead of just cotton. [:D]

Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Someone posted this a few days back, right after it happened but had not heard how the victim was doing. Wasn't the new member the one that got hit?
  • Options
    FreudianSlippersFreudianSlippers Member Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A future Darwin Award recipient.

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline
    www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.com

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)
  • Options
    kriskris Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    oh i thought it was about..applications being too difficult to read and where to put your[:D] x on it

it is good that we meet in the struggle of life or death.. .....it shall be life!
  • Options
    bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is why I always wear my helmet whilst shooting spaceward.[:0][:o)]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • Options
    chorkiechorkie Member Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    KLUELESS KLUTZ KLAN ????

???
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    My thoughts exactly FS. They are going to "survival of the fittest" themselves out of existence. Oh darn![:)]

81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    X-Ring...Slippers!!!! Beach
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I wonder who he gets to push the little buttons on R's keyboard.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    Ain't no way a falling bullet went through the guys' head. The shooter either screwed up, meaning to shoot 'close' to his head, or the bullet ricochet'd off of something.

A falling bullet will put a lump on your head, but will not go through.

Oh, it was the KKK!!..Might be possible in that they are soft in the head and don't have brains anyway. lol

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
    -- Gen. James Longstreet
  • Options
    FreudianSlippersFreudianSlippers Member Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kris
    oh i thought it was about..applications being too difficult to read and where to put your[:D] x on it
    Excerpt from a KKK application

Name: _______________
    Trailer park: _______________
    # of nearest payphone: _______________

Nu%20Walking.gif
    Jacqueline
    www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.com

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)