In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The First Almost Black President

22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.

1 - He played the sax.
2 - He smoked weed.
3 - He s******* ugly white women. Even now - Look at him.

His wife works and he don't -- and -- he gets a check from the government every month."

" Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession.
I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first".
(Ronald Reagan)

Comments

• LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Brutha Bill! We misjudged ya, homeboy. Whatchu bin doin' wiff yo bad self? Gettin' any trim??[:D]

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may be right. one of the first things he did after moving to NY was open an office in Harlem.

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never know what could lurk in the future of the Clintons... Just look at ol' Strom Thurmonds offspring that came forward !!
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, boy---Amos 'n Andy impersonations. I can hardly wait to see the pot boil over for that little slice of un-PC humor....
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I'm just about as "un-PC" as they come. And right proud of it.[xx(]

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lowrider, LMAO... get in line so am I
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, while that's a laudable attitude to have (as far as I'm concerned,) you just KNOW someone is going to start screeching about "all the racists on this forum" and tripe of a similar stripe..
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get so friggin tired of the PC crap................nobody should be able to tell anybody else what or who they should associate with or respect. If someone wants to seperate themselves from the unfamiliar, so what if someone doesn't respect certain aspects of another culture for whatever reason that's their business...........what's the problem with that? Does anybody really beleive that a Protestant has an obligation to respect, let's say..........reincarnation when they are a Protestant and not and not a Hindu? To a Protestant, reincarnation is ridiculous and won't be respected. Going a little further with this example, I even think that a Protestant who says they do respect the Hindu belief of reincarnation is lying to themself and the other person they tell that to. How are you gonna respect something you don't believe in?