In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Our Pets!!

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I'm sitting here spoon feeding Abby ice cream.. Am i nuts are what?

Comments

• Rafter-SRafter-S Member Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand completely. Last year, my old dog George (who's in charge of critter control) got under a wheel and got himself run over. Luckily, nothing was broken but he did spit blood and pieces of lung tissue. After the vet relieved me of $100 saying there was nothing he could do, I kept George confined inside the house in the spare bath for 10 days. He could not run or play...or go out unless on a leash, so every night I had to get up 2 times and take him out to XXX[xx(]. Anyway, he got OK and is back to full throttle, but still gets too close to wheels.

RAfter-S
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    You are not nuts...just love your pet, thats all...*LOL

Our baby has to be hand fed every nite at dinner...no matter what we have, she has to have a bit of it in my hand that she can eat....she even likes salad with blue cheese dressing....but her fav, or rather one of her favs is baked custard...
    Its really cute to see Classic eating one side of the dish (with a spoon of course) and her eating on the other side of the dish...she drinks the milk out of a ceral bowl if you let her....ohhh yea..she even likes spagetti...so nuts?...heck no...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Hudson.gif
  • 19gator5519gator55 Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think one of the strangest things I've ever seen is one of our cats eat dill pickles. My daughter took the the pickles off a Micky D hamburger and the cat was on her lap nad reached up to the wrapper and ate it. He also eats potato chips and pretty much any thing else you put in front of him.[8D]

"Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game." Andy Rooney {IYA AMMO YAS}
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're a Good Person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

standard.jpg

It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • old06old06 Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have a 13 year old Toy rat terrier named pepper. She has had 2 hip reconstructed one is gone now, and no hope to do it over, old arthrits has got the old girl so bad I carry her out back in or where ever. I wont tell how much I paid in vet bills but if it would take twice as much to get her feet back under he I give up in a second. She has been the best companion we ever had, she is part of our family.

psalms 16
  • kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are all a little wierd. I love to hunt and eat what I kill, but I am avid about animal rights and the proper care of pets. I have a baby Bengal Kitten (cat, not the tiger) who has a nervous disorder and spinal problems. I have to give her a vitamin and mineral supplement via oral syringe every day, and she also gets a bath everyday since she has yet to master the litter box. But she is so loveable and affectionate, Totally worth it. She even gets along with all 4 of my Jack Russel Terriers. My animals are family to me, all 9 of my snakes (including 1 sidewinder, and two diamondback rattlers) three cats, 4 dogs, 6 fish, and right now I'm even babysitting a wallaby. Quite a zoo here. Never a dull moment.

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Honest [:I]
    Not afraid to eat off the same fork my dog licked or am I going to far [:I][:I]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My old German Shepard, who is no longer with us, used to take a pill for his arthrius (sp) something like that. Spent more money on him than I do on myself and now I have the same problems. I may have some of his old pills some of his old pills around here somewhere.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    Quote: Not afraid to eat off the same fork my dog licked or am I going to far

I guess it's OK if you can do it remembering the last thing he licked.[;)]
    edited November -1
    Quote: Not afraid to eat off the same fork my dog licked or am I going to far

So long as you don't start chasing the same cars.[;)]
  • WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not when you consider dog saliva is actual anitbacterial

I share roasted cat with my pup all the time

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
    I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kuhlewulf
    We are all a little wierd. I love to hunt and eat what I kill, but I am avid about animal rights and the proper care of pets. I have a baby Bengal Kitten (cat, not the tiger) who has a nervous disorder and spinal problems. I have to give her a vitamin and mineral supplement via oral syringe every day, and she also gets a bath everyday since she has yet to master the litter box. But she is so loveable and affectionate, Totally worth it. She even gets along with all 4 of my Jack Russel Terriers. My animals are family to me, all 9 of my snakes (including 1 sidewinder, and two diamondback rattlers) three cats, 4 dogs, 6 fish, and right now I'm even babysitting a wallaby. Quite a zoo here. Never a dull moment.

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?

I agree ,I am with you on Properlt taking care of pets etc....However,ANIMAL RIGHTS? What exactly doe s that mean? Do they have a Constitution......should they...No,Not trying to start an argumant.Just don't get it.We should all do what is right and properfor them I agree.....But what is that?Is it written somewhere.There are cultures that eat dogs,are they wrong? Would they be in troble here for doing that?Yes,I know...but is THAT right?The DOG (or whatever)has More rights and is more important than the humans?.....Sorry,one -o- them thinkin days I guess.......