In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Forget about all this crap!

270 Deer Slayer270 Deer Slayer Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2003 in General Discussion
Nothing bad or mean was said to anyone, if there was, Im sorry, so everyone can sit back and relax. This is a forum where we talk about guns and hunting.

Thanks,
Paul

"A blood trail is life" (Ted Nugent) crosshair.gif

Comments

• Options
    shootinfoolshootinfool Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    270deerslayer, Don't sweat a thing. You did nothing to cause a problem. I thought that the "not" giveaway was classic. You are right, every once and a while this place needs a good turning over. It keeps the blood flowing. I think you did it without pointing any fingers or name calling. That is not easy to do. The only problem is there is one or two that will get their panties in a wad(pardon me Arielle, not speeking of you). They will take a few days off and do some underware de-twisting and figure out that all is ok. Please continue talking about Guns andd hunting, and occasionally stirring.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I was thinking about doing the same thing

I yearn for the simpiler times when a man could crawl out of his cave , club a woman over the head and drag her back "
  • Options
    bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1

I think you have handled yourself very well through this ordeal. I didn't care for your original post, but so what. We all disagree at times, and that is why I keep comming back to GB. Keep thinking your own thoughts. Sometimes they might get flamed, but use them all as learning experiences. Most people your age still have alot to learn in interactions with other people. Even though I knew everything by then.[:D][;)]

Brian

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, don't let it bother you. Just one of the things we all run into as we grow. It helps us to mature.

There are no bad guns, only bad people.
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just use my favorite words 270. JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON
    BTW It means never give up.

<P>
  • Options
    greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1

To be happy in life you have to be 2 things - web footed and don't give a quack!

You didn't do anything other than have a non-event...whoppie!

It keeps us on our toes.[:D]
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    I read your post also. Don't worry about it. Not a single person here buys your milk or pays your car note.

If they want to get PO'ed about something, they can go back and read some of my previous post.

You are your own best teacher. My advice is to question all things. Seek for answers, and when you find what seems to be an answer, question that too. L'Amour
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    The sun will come up in the morning and will set in the evening. I sometimes do not see it but I believe this to be true. My daughter tells me I need to chill out sometimes. I still do not know what she is saying but maybe some of yall can point me out where the freezer is so I can chill!

Hunting season is here time to have some fun!

flag.gif
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heck, look at all of the replys you got! That ought to make you proud. Now tell Pa to get his butt back on here. It would be kinda embarrassing to get it kicked by a fat old man!![}:)]
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I thought it was a clever prank, but I don't care much for pranks. Don't think it was anything to get worked up about. It is easy enough to move on to a topic that interests me more. Still think you should have taken the 303 for free instead of gambling for the 06.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    I was not going to get involved in this, but I have changed my mind. I'm old enough to do that. I think that the people that got all up set over your joke, are just plain simple or looking for an excuse to get mad. I throught it was FUNNY. and if some of our older posters go away to pout, so be it, I hope they come back soon and in a better frame of mind.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    270 the varied opinions on this board is what keeps me coming back. Don't change and don't take offense. Hell, you even have me thinking about a 270 caliber rifle, just from your name. I'ts one of the few cals I never got into. But there's always the future! [8D]

Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only wish I had thought of it[V][:I][:D][8D]