In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Conservative Political Punk Site

vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Came across this site thought it was cool. Below is a part taken directly from the website.

www.conservativepunk.com

quote:The "Right" Side of Punk
As of January 31, 2004, ConservativePunk.com officially launches. The site has been created to educate, inform and increase the little known demographic of the Conservative Punk. This is not C-SPAN meets MTV; this site boasts conservatives from well-known artist Michale Graves of Gotham Road and former lead singer of the Misfits, to conservative talk show host and former rock jock Andrew Wilkow, to the average person on the street...

-Victor

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
Richard M. Nixon

Comments

• Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Cool.

f9ef9b6e.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must be pretty new as none of the sidebar links work. I'm curious what they stand for and what if any impact they'll have.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would hazard a guess that it is in direct opposition to punkvoter.com, which is a liberal punk site focused on getting out the liberal vote and oppostiion to the right.

-Victor

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
    Richard M. Nixon
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by vclubb
    I would hazard a guess that it is in direct opposition to punkvoter.com, which is a liberal punk site focused on getting out the liberal vote and oppostiion to the right.
    \

Oh, my bad. Wasn't aware of that site.[8D][:I]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BTW I got this info from Newsmax. I missed the following quote the first time around.

quote:The Left Coast Report shares a particular piece of punk wisdom from Johnny Ramone: "To me, I think punk should be right wing. That's how I see it. The left wing is trying to destroy America by giving handouts to everyone and making everyone dependent on them. They only care about the voter base. They don't really care about anything else. They don't care about anyone."

To me that is classic, especially since I have always liked the Ramones.

-Victor

Richard M. Nixon