In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shop shock!

daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I spent a day cleaning up the shop. Cleaned every corner,blew the sawdust off of everything and dusted and polished all the power tools and I tell you it looks great. So great, I need to do a project and hate to even start and mess the whole thing up!I know it sounds dumb- but all that work! Ever have that problem?

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I dont have a shop[V][V][V][V][V][V]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Nope.

Cartoon_truck.gif

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY<P>
  • pack rat633pack rat633 Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must be the weather, I started cleaning my shop today too. Gonna take a while, every box I pull out has something really cool in it, and I have to handle/read it. Yep, gonna take a while.[:D]

SEMPER FI MAC, SEMPER FI
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has been a while since I cleaned the shop. But I do understand what you are saying. Everything looks so clean and shiny, you hate to mess it up. Next time I clean it, I am going to take a picture. Just to remind myself what it "can" look like. LOL

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    About twice a year[:D] Each time I tell myself - I'm gonna put things away where they belong, after I use them.... 2 or 3 projects later - It looks like a cyclone hit... I swear there are little shop grimlins - that move things out of reach or in the way, or just hide things[}:)]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    Wife just got on me.Seems I filled the 95 gallon garbage with junk from the shop and she has no where to put the stinky stuff!![:(]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I hate dirting up the shop after I've cleaned, but I always do.[:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • SkyWatcherSkyWatcher Member Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bluetic - I've got some of those gremlins running around too. I think sometimes they get bored out there and come in to the laundry room and steal random socks.

To whom much is given, much is expected.
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thats why i never clean mine

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"