In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HAIRY....and others of course....*LOL

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Did you get the prescrip?....If so, have you tried it yet?...If not, then why not?...

One way or the other Hairy, you will be joining us....[:o)]

MY GOD!!!...I just re-read this and even I didnt understand what I was talking about....*LOL...
Just to clue everyone in, including myself it seems, Hairy is going to join us non smokers soon...aren't you Hairy Darlink....

So how is everyone else doing in their battle?...We know it aint easy but its soooooo worth it...dont give up...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the question, BR. My doctor wanted me in for a physical first and wrote the Rx yesterday. Told me I have to cut down my smoking to 7-10 cigs a day before going on the Wellbuterin. Wife is also quitting at the same time so we are putting together a slow-down plan to effect cessation in about 2 weeks.

Am really looking foward to it(NOT!).[:(]

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hairy: "Wife is also quitting at the same time ". Might as well schedule an appointment for a Marriage Counselor, you are going to need it.[:0][;)][:D]

Quitting smoking is one of the smartest moves you can ever make Hairy. Congrats and I really hope you and your wife stick to it.[^]

Mad Dog
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Hairy! wellbutrin is an anti depressant, so you wont be at each others throats.[:D][^]

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    I was more or less thinking of giving it to HER! [;)]

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you HAIRY. Remember that if you need, Wellbutrin can be used with the patch. A doc a was speaking with today said that it works best that way in his experience.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    I waiting to see you and her on CNN or maybe Oprah!!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good luck to you both. its nice to wake up and not be coughing up a lung.

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"