In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AK47 GATLING GUN PIC

0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
HMMMM LOOKS FUN TO FIRE

big_gun_1066536353_RSideWoutriggers.JPG

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
SEMPER FI

Comments

• PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Aside from ammo expense, that looks like it would be so much fun!!!

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like there's enough room for a pair of drums.
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by v35
    Looks like there's enough room for a pair of drums.

Negatory. Talked to the guy who makes the machines, and in the current configuration there is not enough room for drums. The guy is working on another version that can take drums however.

PATBUZZARD: With 7.62x39 as cheap as it is now, who cares about ammo expense!? [:D][:p][:)]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

alf.gif
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    true robo, 7.62x39 is very cheap right now, but if your like me, and you probably are, you could easily burn through a paycheck (and possibly an AK barrel!) in the course of a weekend! I know it's next to impossible to burn out an AK barrel, but man i sure would try!! I wonder what the max rate of fire out of one of those would be?

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PATBUZZARD
    true robo, 7.62x39 is very cheap right now, but if your like me, and you probably are, you could easily burn through a paycheck (and possibly an AK barrel!) in the course of a weekend! I know it's next to impossible to burn out an AK barrel, but man i sure would try!! I wonder what the max rate of fire out of one of those would be?

Supposedly as fast as you can spin that little crank. Here's a link to video:

http://www.gatlingguns.com/videos/AK Gat.mpg

Also, they have a 10/22 gatling gun if money is a concern. The only problem is I hear that jam quite often. [V]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

alf.gif