In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Now, I really like BMW motorcycles, but...

TopkickTopkick Member Posts: 4,452 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/30/calif-man-sues-bmw-for-persistent-erection/

SAN FRANCISCO (WWJ) - BMW North America has probably had to deal with plenty of unusual lawsuits, but one filed last week may be a first - a California man says the seat on his motorcycle has given him an erection he just can't shake.

Henry Wolf of California is suing BMW America and aftermarket seatmaker Corbin-Pacific claiming his issue began after a four-hour ride on his 1993 BMW motorcycle, with a ridge like seat. Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress and what he calls "general damage."

He said he's had the erection non-stop for 20 months. And it comes with another side effect: The lawsuit says Wolf is "now is unable to engage in sexual activity, which is causing him substantial emotional and mental anguish."

I think I would call all my old girlfriends instead.

Comments