In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Flagged E-mail Account

steschs10steschs10 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Hey, first time poster. Love the forum and the auction site. Just had a quick question. Hopefully someone can help me out. If the thread needs to be moved then please move.

When signing up for gunbroker.com, I put my information in, made an account and when I get the confirmation e-mail I go to register my account and get this message...

Your account has been flagged by the GunBroker.com security system as suspect. The information you entered could not be verified by our service.

In order to verify your identity send us a copy of your driver's license and a current utility bill. Please fax this information to 888-555-1212.

If you have further questions please contact customer support about your account.

My question to you fellow gunners is, is this legit? Do I really have to send my drivers license and current bill to that number. Also I wanted to e-mail someone or call someone about the problem but cannot find a place to contact anyone. So, here I am asking anyone on here for some information. Hopefully someone can help a guy out.

Comments