In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

POLITICAL BULL

USMARINEUSMARINE Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
IS IT JUST ME OR HAS SOCIETY STARTED TAKING CRAZY PILLS? AN OKLAHOMA PHARMACIST IS FACING MURDER CHARGES FOR TAKING MULTIPLE SHOTS AND KILLING A TEENAGE KID WHO WAS IN THE PROCESS OF ROBBING HIM. I KNOW EVERY SITUATION IS DIFFERENT. AND THE WHOLE ESCALATION OF FORCE SYSTEM. IM CURRENTLY IN IRAQ, AND I SEE THE SAME STUFF OVER HERE; AND IT MAKES PRETTY RIDICULOUS WHEN YOU GOTTA QUESTION YOURSELF IN THAT SPLIT SECOND ON WHETHER YOU SHOULD TAKE THE SHOT OR IF YOULL GET BURNED FOR IT WHEN ALL THE BIG WIGS HAVE WEEKS TO EXAMINE THE SITUATION. -= JUST ME THINKING OUT LOUD.

(ONE SHOT ONE KILL)

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    In that case, it is not the why, it is the HOW..
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    I think the problem is he shot the perp once in the head, then walked away, came back later and pumped several rounds into the perp as he lay unconscience on the floor. He should have kept shooting the first time.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's facing a tough battle. Fox just showed the video. The pharmacist shot the kid and then chased out to the door after the other one. Then, he came back in, walked up to the one he shot (who was lying wounded on the floor) and emptied 5 more rounds into him. The DA said there was no threat at that time and if he had stopped at the first shooting, there would be no charges.
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eboydell
    Excuse me, Mr. Spider. I only have one question. Was the robber an African American? I don't have a colored color T.V. yet.[:0]

What does that have to do with anything [?]
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is an easy out for him, but it is VERY expensive. All he has to do is hire Dr. Michael Baden or some other famous TV Doctor who will find whatever you pay them to find and get a new autopsy that says the bad guy was dead when he shot him the second time.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    There is an easy out for him, but it is VERY expensive. All he has to do is hire Dr. Michael Baden or some other famous TV Doctor who will find whatever you pay them to find and get a new autopsy that says the bad guy was dead when he shot him the second time.

Since Oklahoma is a "Castle Doctrine" state, he could also claim that the wounded bad guy still threatened to kill him. I think that's the way the defense will play it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eboydell
    quote:What does that have to do with anything I was just curious.[:0] You know that I love all of God's WHITE children.[^]

Fixed it for ya, Earl. [:D]