In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Home Grown Terrorists-ALF

trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
These guys are nothing but a bunch of terrorists. These are the guys who condone terrorist actions in order to free animals. Taken from their website.quote:The Animal Liberation Front (ALF) carries out direct action against animal abuse in the form of rescuing animals and causing financial loss to animal exploiters, usually through the damage and destruction of property.

They believe that in order for their agenda to be fulfilled that it is ok to vandalize, burn, and break into peoples cars and business. They have instructions on their websites on how to conduct these types of actions and how to send your exploits to the ALF without alerting the authorities. These guys are the worst of the worst animal rights people outthere. Plus, they are funded by PETA. Fight back!
More to come later on...

sniper.gif
koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry

Comments

• PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Fight back? How do you propose to do that? Legally? Physically? I am not disagreeing that something needs to be done, but how do you suggest doing it?

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would think if they openly express their actions on a web site being that its advocateing criminal activity's authorities would shut their web page down.Of course it could be left up and running for a reason if you know what I mean?Im going to try to get a little background info on them.Ive seen ALF displayed before but was ignorant to its meaning.I thought they were expressing their love for good old Alf?

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would think if they openly express their actions on a web site being that its advocateing criminal activity's authorities would shut their web page down.Of course it could be left up and running for a reason if you know what I mean?Im going to try to get a little background info on them.Ive seen ALF displayed before but was ignorant to its meaning.I thought they were expressing their love for good old Alf the alien?

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These guys are bad, really bad. The thing is, I dont know how we can "hurt" them. In a non-physical way of course. Im open to suggestions. Remember, these guys are way hardcore and outhere.

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You Can't, about 4 months ago they bombed a research facility at about 3 am (I think in Concord CA. its in the San Fran. bay area)

Then another not to far from it a few days later. So much for gated security. [:(!] [V]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    alffly.gif

signew.JPG

"In a world of compromise, some don't."

alf.gif
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    TAKE UP LEGS MY BROTHERS!

Woof, woof, woof, arf, arf, moo, cluck, arf, moo, cluck!!![}:)]

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They must be affiliated with ELF (Earth Liberation Front). They are on the FBI's list of terrorist organizations. They once blew up a whole car lot H-2 Humvee's to protest large SUV's and the pollution that they cause. Yet the ensuing fires that they started caused more pollution in 3 hours than all the Humvee's would cause in a lifetime of use on the road. They also "freed" a bunch of minks from a fur farm. Most of the minks ended up being shot by surrounding farmers that caught them raiding their chicken houses, or they were caught and sent right back to the fur farm. MORONS!!!

10-X.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • goldslammergoldslammer Member Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to watch ALF all the time. He didn't seem like the terrorist type, now the father on that show, he's one crazy S.O.B. [:D]
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    I aways liked ALF

alf.jpg

Sold my Cow so I don't need any Bull
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    at last, my brothers from Melmac have surfaced......quote:Originally posted by 22WRF
    I aways liked ALF

alf.jpg

Sold my Cow so I don't need any Bull

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Yea we have these morons up here as well. However most live in the cities where they can collect their welfare cheques and protese for the cameras!!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.