In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is Jacko a dumb liar?

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
Is Jacko a dumb liar?

I doubt he was "handled" the way he said, and I would imagine it can be proven that he wasn't. If it is, it will also prove he is a liar. If he will lie about this, what else will he lie about?

I think he may have hung himself!

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

Comments

• Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    He has "delicate" skin, you know. [;)]

When Clinton lied, no one died.
    "It is fortunate for governments that the people do not think. ADOLPH HITLER"
  • Options
    RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It appears to me this Guy is, may have always been, will always be, NUTS and along with that comes a tremendous amount of "strange" behavior....

Not hard to understand he would be a "liar" along with the rest of the things he practices........ including that "moaning yelling sound" some folks mistake for "singing." This guy has problems that run way deeper than just a few "lies" and some strange dressing......!

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The bruises he said that he got from the cuffs (that were supposedly to tight) were too high on his forearms. Seems to me anyway.

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif
    Proud Member of
    The Secret Society of
    Black Helicopter Pilots
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Nah, his skin just shrunk up some. [:o)]

When Clinton lied, no one died.
    "It is fortunate for governments that the people do not think. ADOLPH HITLER"
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Who gives a FRA?!!! If somebody would just "off"him(or "it") about three days and then we wouldn't be bothered by his drivel and the media drivel about "it"!!!! GHD PS: as you can probably gather, I am not a fan!!!!
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The moment he opens his mouth, he incriminates himself. It's not what he says. It's the language that he selects to articulate what he says.

http://www.lsiscan.com/id19.htm
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Funny, GHD, you notice he doesnt even make that good a gossip topic these days. Yeah, hes in the news, but not like he could be. Its bad when you dont even rate an honorable mention for anything but the dumb and liar categories.

Ah geez, I dont even think I'd waste a round on him, just run him down town and let bubba have him sleep in his bed with him for a while.

"Never argue with an idiot.... They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

"I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem."

Ryan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ryan, That post invokes very corrupt images! You have another email on the way if I can find my "most popular guy in prison pic"!!!! GHD
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, somebody email me that "most popular guy in prison" pic. [:D]
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He thinks he was in pain during the arrest. Wait until he has spent 12 months with the gen. pop. in Solidad! And you guys thought he could sing some high notes a few years ago...

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    GHD does that mean you wouldn't want your daughters to marry a rich and famous white guy.[:)][}:)]

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    The bruises he said that he got from the cuffs (that were supposedly to tight) were too high on his forearms. Seems to me anyway.

They must have been a new set. They get looser after they have been use on enough people. [;)] [}:)] [:p]

One of my LEO buddies told this to a guy that was complaining about them.

Get the job done and come home safe guys.

I rush in where others flee.
  • Options
    Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    Child molestors will burn in hell to a crisp. Taking advantage of kids physically and emotionally is the mark of a deranged and selfish predator. He admits to sleeping with children. This is different than when your own kid has a nightmare and crawls into your bed for protection because he's scared.
    Jackson's house was set up to molest and intice kids. May this psychopath burn in hell to a crisp.

Brian Ostro.
    member: NRA, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ruger22
    Child molestors will burn in hell to a crisp.

This I believe. I would hope that they wait for their appointment in hell behind bars so they can not touch another child until they feel the kiss of Satan's warm breath.

• Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    In these types of cases, and there's plenty of them lately, I try to never say "I think he/she is guilty or not guilty", because I don't know. All the media hype is just that...speculation.

But, I'll take anyones bet...
    ten will get you $20...
    that he does NO time regardless of the facts.

I don't like that thought,
    if he's guilty, he should suffer,
    but my bet is on the table that he gets off.

Any takers?
  • Options
    trusta45trusta45 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont know about his guilt yet.I do know he has been accused of this twice now and that is very fishy.I can just imagine what would have happened to just an average Joe Schmoe that got picked up for child molestation.He would have been whipped by the cops on the way to jail and the crooks when he got there.As long as he wasnt famous and in California.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The real question is, as was posted in the original post, if he's proven a liar here (the roughing up in jail claim) doesn't that make him a liar further reducing his credibility in the molestation case?

I think it does, but then again, I'm reducing it down to the simplist form.

• Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Sorry for jumping past your question Danny...

Working out last Sunday when he was on 60 Minutes,
    so I did listen to the interview although I generally tick the telly when his stuff comes up on the news. Same with Koby and the wife/baby killer, I don't care for all the hoopla and guessing since I don't know ALL the story.

On the cuffs, he's so limp wristed and soft, I would think if an officer grabbed the cuffs behind him and raised them...
    it is possible they slid up and "could" leave marks and bruises as he showed pics of. But, that's a big maybe.

The 45-minutes in the pisser is a joke, okay, lie,
    since they have already stated he was in the police station a total of...yeah, 45-minutes.

He also came out of the station with arms raised and waving,
    seemingly unhurt. Although on 60 M. the poor baby couldn't raise either arm but a fraction without being in GREAT pain. Again, he's a softy for sure and who knows.

If the entire time he was in the police department was taped,
    end of question, if it wasn't...
    let's be honest, just one pissed off officer "could" have been a little rough if the officer is one of those few who go beyond the bounds of the rules.

There are those who feel sorry for him,
    there are those who consider all LEO's JBT's,
    we got several here remember!
    There are those who think(really believe)that it's because he's black!

I'd say, (just opining) that those who saw the interview...
    and thought he was innocent before, and still do.
    Others, thought he's guilty, and still do.

Gut feeling for me...and only that,
    because again, I don't know the facts...
    he's a liar, he has jacked with those kids,
    and deserves whatever the system can do to him.

Will it happen?
    Go back to my original post above.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Why do you think one of his attorneys jumped ship? I quess I may not be totally up to speed on everthing but wasn't his attorney with him when he was arrested?
  • Options
    scutascuta Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Per the Santa Barbara Sheriff and DA's offices, the whole booking was videotaped, and there is nothing even close to resembling abuse of wacko jacko. Just for the fact that he is trying to play the system, he should go to prison. If he is found guilty, I hope the lock him away for the rest of his natural life, but they probably won't.... friggin bleeding hearts...

ARGGGHHHHHHHHH

oh yeah, to answer the original question, HE IS A LIAR

If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    aglore, The rich and famous "white guy" part may be all right but not the "use to be black male that is now more resembling a white woman!!!!!"!!!! And whatever they come home with better not have baggy * brithces and earrings!!!! Already had that earring discussion with one!!!! GHD
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    In a word,................................... yes!![8D][:0]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.