In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2000K post Silicone Cloth recipients...

jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Just got the ten-pack bulk shipment from CTD.com, along with 300 rounds of .45 I've been wanting to try (S&B, PMC, Fiocchi).

So the six of you will get envelopes in the mail this coming week.

Dave W. is still out on the boat, unless they are steaming to a different Middle-East country to bomb them back into the Stone Age. So, Dave, you'll get yours when we do the Great American Point-Shooting Invitational in the beautiful Sierra National Forest.

Comments

• old06old06 Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks jsergovic I'll be on the look out [:D] [;)] [^]

psalms 16
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks! I'll be watching the mail for several reasons now. [:D]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Again! I'll be watchin for it,

"I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Thank you very much![:)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What ... only four out of six came back to say thankyou! Guess that's better than one out of ten healed lepers who came back to thank the Lord. [:D]

Maybe I am missing something ... and you are still looking for #5 and #6 to send them the cloths.[:p] If so, please count me "in" and thankyou in advance![^]
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    andersk They honor me by being part of my post, and thanked me when responding the first time. The offer ran only a short time, sorry. But if you want a couple of embroidered patches (sew-on or iron-on), mail aN SASE with 37? postage to my P.O.B.. Email me for the address. I'd give you a cloth also, but would catch heck from a couple of gents who didn't see my fleeting offer.

BTW: CTD.com has individually wrapped Hoppes Silicone cloths, just like you buy in the store, for $2.27 when you buy ten at a time.

CONSOLATION PRIZE - open to all GB'ers:

flagpatch.JPG
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your camera sure tooks good pictures. Mine is a very cheap one, and it takes nice pics outside, but kinda sucks indoors, especially close-up pictures.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    It's a cheap camera. A Fuji FinePix 1300. It has a "close-up" switch. I usually take five to ten shots of any one thing, at 640 x 480 pixels. On that flag shot? I don't recall exactly, but it was nine or ten.

For guns? I might take over a hundred in different lighting conditions and end up with three or four good ones.

Here's another close up...and yes, the spider is STILL alive.
    SpiderGettingBigger.jpg

It's been months...six? We'll have to ask He-Dog just how long these things live. Watched him/her wrap up a fly a few days ago. Just like in "Lord of the Rings Episode III" only on a smaller scale
    [:D]