In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Maryland may be the next California

trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Read it and weep...
www.direct-action.org Guys, please help us marylanders keep our rights! Were doing all we can and we need some help! Call the Senators and Delegates mentioned on the website and tell 'em your opinion. Please, for the love of the Constitution-do it.

sniper.gif
koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry

Comments

• robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    [V]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    I didn't read your link, but I was flummoxed to read that MD wanted safeties (trigger locks) build into the guns, like the SA lock and the Beretta B-Lok.

I was doing some research for a friend who lives in deep MD, Crisfield, and can't understand why anyone would care.

It can only be a handful of bad ones to smear the entire image.

And Fast Eddie Rendell, PA Gov., let a bill be introduced to require all handguns possessed in PA to have "smart I.D. technology" build into them? The technology isn't out yet, and how the heck are they gonna confiscate all those handguns without starting a civil war? Old Gramps will go out shooting rather than let some state Confiscation Agency take his prized Colt collection away from him!