In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Has your wife ever...

bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Has your wife G/F ever gotten angry at you for something you did in her dreams?

My wife dreamt that I cheated on her and she was pissed at me the whole day. W T F ?

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.

Comments

• GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife doesn't really get mad but she tells me about it the next day. Kind of funny though.

Sometimes, when someone is talking to me, my mind drifts off and I
    start thinking about guns I'd like to own.
  • 4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    I think that is normal for women[:D]

"Keep dangereous weapons out of the hands of fools-start with computers"
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife and I were just talking about it this morning, but the best way to tick her off is to wake her up... No joke, she'd rather wake up by an alarm screaming in her ear than me talking sweetly to her - go figure! [V]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    My Wife does it all the time, then I agg her on by saying "is she someone I can get to know".[:D]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Yep! Sandy dreamed I was in a topless bar one night. She was mad at me for two days. She admitted later that she shouldn't have been, but it was too late then.[:(!]

Go figure![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    My wife and I play chess just about every evening and I'm able to win most of the games. She is now saying she dreamt about a game we played and that she "saw me cheating." I protested my innocence but to no avail. She now watches me like a hawk looking for a rabbit. [}:)]

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Texas HunterTexas Hunter Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My girlfriend has several times.
    It is totally illogical but none the less true.

mike
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    4wheeler,

You really gave me a laugh!! You used the words "normal" and "women" in the same sentence. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never discuss such nonsense..Heeee heeeeeeeeeee
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    [:D] Frightening isn't it? [}:)]

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Yeah, she sure did. I suggested she take a nap and dream up a good therapist for herself.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am her dreams.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I do enough to make her mad when shes awake.[}:)] We dont realy need to get into the dreams[;)][:D]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guilty as Charged!!!
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For me its not the dreams, Its talking in my sleep that gets her peeved [B)][B)][B)]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I deny everything...
    I have no idea what you are talking about...
    Who me.............
    what did you say ?........
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    YES......and then wake me up out of a sound sleep to tell me what an a**hole I was. Huh??????

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    I don't have to worry about dreams...everytime I open my mouth is just to change feet!

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If she dreamed it I probably did it.[:D]
    JW

fc6cb6ef.gif
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    i'd snap.....we have enough squabs.....like the time i got a stupid offline message from a bot on yahoo......man was I pissed.....has to do with the lack of a chromosome, i'm sure. it's the missing one that last night caused her to back into the snow in the driveway, then after ...no kiddin, telling her sweetly, 'honey, don't turn the wheel' 9 TIMES, and watching the car star to move, then bang, left turn , floor it, slide in further. I finally raised my voice, and that just makes it worse. we won't talk about her driving my truck after it got buried....(honey, you have to push the clutch in t before you kit the start button.....

this all culminated in a silent night, and 40 feet of straps and chains, and a chevy prism being * sideways then drug into the street. All my fault.....dreams are the least of my problems!

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by greeker375
    I don't have to worry about dreams...everytime I open my mouth is just to change feet!

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
    Mike, your honesty is refreshing!

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Let me take a moment to explain to you young men the logic of women...

Uhhhh....

Well, check back with me later.

NEXT Millenium.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW - I just thought it was my ex who was like this! She'd dream something and then be PO'd with me for a month (not an exaggeration, either). Most of the time, she wouldn't even tell me what fantasy had made her angry. Not a day goes by I don't give thanks she's "the ex!!"

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    My ex as well used to pull this nonsence! [:(!]

I'm sure she's going to be a great ex wife for some poor fool some day. Glad it's not going to be me![:D]