In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I failed

Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I took a test for the railroad and I failed it by 2 questions. I think I did pretty good concidering I was only trained for 2 days when everyone else got 2+weeks of training. I have to retake it on monday but I have the feeling that it wont go so good. Usually when you are testing you have the day off I was told to work the early shift start at 3 which means I have to get up at 1 and work all day and test after work. I will be to tired,I tried it before and fell asleep at the wheel. I also have another test on wensday and I will be done till next year. If I fail I lose my job. I dont think it is fair that I am getting no rest or time to study. But I will show them when I pass that they cant stick it to me!!!! I hope.

Comments

• Options
    Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    About a month ago I had some blood work done. Went In today for a follow up. I failed the Viper Venom test. Have to go back around thanksgiving and have another test done, If that one does not pass most likely I will be put on blood thinners for life.
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Keep the attitude !!

Don't let the B a s t a r d s getcha down !!

Doug