In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

DID SOMEONE

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited December 2007 in General Discussion
pull the plug on that guy who was living in a fantasy land about the FBI coming to visit?

Comments

• Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    get naughty last night and get a thread poofed? I can't find it. When I went to bed the only thing bad was a certain person being an *, (as usual).
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i was in bed at 7:30
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I was up until about 1 am and didn't see any unordinary poofing All was normal.
  • Options
    peonpeon Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    get naughty last night and get a thread poofed? I can't find it. When I went to bed the only thing bad was a certain person being an *, (as usual).

You need to narrow it down. That phrase could describe any of a great number of people on this forum, including myself.[;)]
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was one that was renamed because the title apparently was a little too suggestive. However, things really must have gone south from there because it appears that it is no longer with us!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I made a post to it that offended Frank, and maybe others, and it got gone.

Maybe we oughtta go to one of the other forums to exercise Freedom of Speech - since it's made very clear that it doesn't exist here, and shouldn't exist here.

Doug
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    I made a post to it that offended Frank, and maybe others, and it got gone.

Maybe we oughtta go to one of the other forums to exercise Freedom of Speech - since it's made very clear that it doesn't exist here, and shouldn't exist here.

Doug

Doug,.........what did you go and do now?
    Always a mystery from day to day![:0]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doug would you imagine that your freedom of speech extends to mhy living room? That is the situation here. You are a guest.
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    He Dog - I have never complained about the totalitarian control exercised by the folks who own this board, and I have never purposely said anything that I would not say to anyone's face in their living room.

I was trying to answer Rosie's inquirey.

Have I ever offended you, He Dog ??

Doug