In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gotta New Toy...

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited April 2007 in General Discussion
1997%20Honda%20GL1500%202.JPG
Don't have a pic of mine but heres one like it. Mine is a '97 Honda Gold Wing 1500 and its color is a Midnight Blue with a Dolphin murial painted on the trunk. Also comes with a trailer to tow behind it. Soon as I can I'll post a pic of mine.

Been off line for a while cause computer crashed after a electric storm.. Good to be back.

Comments

• Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What kind of rear axle does yours have?
  • Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bubba Joel
    color is a Midnight Blue with a Dolphin murial painted on the trunk.
    Don't need to see a pic, I like it already![:D]

Congrats! Enjoy it and most importantly: RIDE SAFE.
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    We have a few in our HOG club and I have always wondered how they handled. I know that some of the available three wheel models have suspensions that are independent and allow the bike to tilt/lean into corners so they handle closer to a two wheeler.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7
    What kind of rear axle does yours have?

Motor Trike conversion..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sig232
    We have a few in our HOG club and I have always wondered how they handled. I know that some of the available three wheel models have suspensions that are independent and allow the bike to tilt/lean into corners so they handle closer to a two wheeler.

It handles great but don't corner as comfortable as my bike did. But I'll get use to it. I have been riding it alot and it will run 70 & 80 all day long and rides smooth.
  • Options
    tobefreetobefree Member Posts: 7,401
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bubba Joel
    1997%20Honda%20GL1500%202.JPG
    Don't have a pic of mine but heres one like it. Mine is a '97 Honda Gold Wing 1500 and its color is a Midnight Blue with a Dolphin murial painted on the trunk. Also comes with a trailer to tow behind it. Soon as I can I'll post a pic of mine.

Been off line for a while cause computer crashed after a electric storm.. Good to be back.

Congrats,,,Super nice toy.....
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I bet you're really proud of it.

Doug