In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

American Rifleman Collection - FREE

Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I have a bunch of American Rifleman from 1935 to about 1985 That have been gathering dust in my barn for a long time. Some of them are in pretty bad shape, but most are OK.

I'll give them away to anyone willing to pay for the packing and shipping - probably aroung $50 - $60, shipped "media" rate, which takes a really long time.

God Bless America and...
NEVER Forget WACO
NEVER, EVER Forget 911

Comments

• woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    How many are a bunch? And, are all decades represented? I'm seriously interested. Thanks.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Robert - It is almost complete, althought the ones from the thirties and forties are in worse shape, with some missing issues. They are packed by year in boxes, but my barn was not a good place to keep them.

I want to get them to someone, before they disintegrate. I'm only guessing about the cost of shipping.

You can email me at ThunderboltRanch@msn.com , or phone me at 503-843-2020 in the evening til about 10 - West Coast time.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911