In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gunfunco...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2008 in General Discussion
quote:ECC- from my reading of this and prior posts, my opinion is that you (and a couple others) must have had some pretty negative experiences with police. These experiences have made you believe that no or almost no police officer could be working in the publics best interest. Yet you somehow think this makes you a better judge of police than they of you. If most police went by most past experiences, they would turn on their lights and walk up and shoot you, since they have had probably very many more negative contacts with idiotic people. It is just my opinion, but I think it must be very scary to live in your world, proabably even more so than in most police officer's. Lighten up!

You could not be further from the truth. I hold absolutely no animosity towards police officers...as a matter of fact, I have the deepest respect for true Peace Officers...like David Nunn or the LT here, not to mention a couple others.

I do believe in the way our criminal justice system is SUPPOSED to work though...and in the fact that a person is INNOCENT until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It's sad that some cops don't believe the same...

Comments