In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Commie gun question

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I don't believe I am about to ask this on this forum after all the griping I have done in regards to commie guns but what the hey, I'll ask[:D]

Let's say that some one is looking to buy a commie gun just for the sake of having it so that when the prices go balistic or the supply dries up what brand commie gun would you consider? Now I iaint plannin on shootin this thing, just want to have it, I'm not even buying ammo, it will sit in the corner with my other commie gun that hasnt been shot in 10 years. Not knowing anything about them except they was designed by a commie and lots of commies and Anti Americans shoot at us with them I need to ask so I get a good commie gun, not a cheap klinker. What should I get, russian, egyptian or whatever else?

Incase you need to ask, I'm talking about an AK, there I said it, you happy?????[:D]

line2.gif
email2b.gif
hillbilly.gif

Comments

• IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    SAR1 762X39 or the newer commie gun SAR2 545X39.
    SAR2 is more accurate. Both go for around $275 & up
    Beside the Romanian's went Capitalist, no longer commies.
    Bummer Huh..
    Walte
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    I believe it's the general consensus that the Bulgarian and Russian AKs are of the best quality.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
  • trusta45trusta45 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Romanian SAR-1 was very cheap to buy,is very cheap to shoot and I have been very pleased with the quality and function of my purchase so I can reccomend one.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    7mm nut, the great thing about those "commie" guns is when the fit hits the shan and we are finally invaded by all those commies you can shoot them down and take their magazines full of ammo and use it in your own commie gun to shoot down some more commie b@stards! [:D][:p]

aliens.jpg
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Hey Bubba,

How many are ya looking to buy?

Don't forget your promise........[:D][:D][:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lonnie, You're a silver tongued devil.[:D] I resisted for a long time before I was seduced over to the dark side. My kid gave me a cheap Romanian AK a couple of years ago. That tinny thing goes off everytime you pull the trigger and generally hits what you are aiming at. It has never had a FTF or a misfeed except when I tried a 75 round mag on it. It's kind of like you riding a Harley, I think you'd enjoy it, if none of your friends saw you.[;)][}:)]

Whenever I see a cow eat grass, I am reminded that "This too shall pass."............ Baxter Black
    standard.jpg
  • hazegrayhazegray Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What Wundudnee forgot to mention is that after he "experimented" with the AK, he then went on to other commie guns such as SKS's and CZ-52's. What next, Dragunovs and Makarovs? Rehabilitation may be necessary. Perhaps a weekend intervention with nothing but his Winchesters around.

Actually, I've been thinking that some of the Makarov 9x18 PPK knockoffs might be a good buy. They get down close to $100 sometimes, and the 9x18 ammo has become more reasonable the last few years. Several of those in your safe might give a good return on the investment someday if things ever turned bad for handgun ownership.

HazeGray, son of Wundudnee.