In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bad Friday (Up Date)

Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
Over slept, wrecked the scooter and messed up my knee and ankle, 5 doctors out of the office, every whiny * patient calling in for stupid complaints. I need a screwdriver, and I don't mean the tool.

Oh, just minor damage to the bike. I hit a patch of slick asphalt and slammed down; twisted the ankle, banged my knee and shoulder. Hell of a way to start a day.

I lost a mirror to the accident; shattered, the shop should call tomorrow with a price. Salina Powersports fixed it right up along with the first service. Oil had run up through the engine and into the air-box. It left a puddle in the parking lot at work. That kind of scared me a little. The knee still hurts, ankle is better and so is the shoulder. The screwdrivers started flowing on Saturday at 6. They helped the knee a lot! Also, I found a new liquor store with better prices on vodka.

Comments