In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,509 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have just read on another forum that Obamas brother is a Swiftboat vet.If this is true does this mean he is one of those john kerry said cut off peoples ears,electricuted their genitals,raped and killed and burned their children.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Am I the only one who thinks if he is elected in four years we won't have any nukes and our army will be reduced to nothing? Also we sure as hell won't have any kind of missile shield.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    This guy is constantly on tv giving press conferences, why? The people of the US dont want to hear him why would somone in other countries want to. I am sick of the man already I could care less what he does because he will only be a one term president. I thought since he was leaving the country we wouldnt hear him or see him. he is pretty much wasting tax payers money flying over seas to give press conferences.
    edited November -1
    One
    Big
    Mistake
    America

Some have probably seen it ... but I wanted to share it again.

I didn't realize he is an acronym!
    edited November -1
    One Big * Mistake America

aVailci-8675bd937d9e58afcdd9d96953c.jpg
    edited November -1
    is out of the country see what happens

$INDUDow Jones Industrial Average Index ($INDU)8,017.19+255.59 (3.29%)
    $COMPXNASDAQ Composite Index ($COMPX)1,612.56+60.96 (3.93%)
    $INXS&P 500 INDEX ($INX)839.43
    edited November -1
    Which is worse. Obama has been a member of Reverend Wright's church for twenty years because he agrees with Reverend Wright or as Obama claims, Obama has been a member of Reverent Wright's church for twenty years and didn't notice what Reverend Wright's views are?
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    The church my wife goes to has a lot of black people in the congregation.When she was there yesterday the Deacon who is also black actually compared obama to hitler.I found that interesting.
    edited November -1
    Most disrespected president ever! I remember when I was growing up you would get your butt whipped if you disrespected the president. But back then the president was a man who gained and earned your respect. I have to say that I have no respect for our, supposedly leader. Sad, but true.
    Jw
    edited November -1
    [img][/img][img][/img]unnamed%206_zpsa1urcsyd.jpg
    [img][/img]unnamed%207_zpsg1l056ay.jpg
    [img][/img]unnamed%208_zpst01bssn2.jpg
    [img][/img]unnamed%209_zpshjh3womv.jpg
    [img][/img]unnamed%2010_zpszdlttuam.jpg
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    2nd term?
    1 term lame duck?
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I was reading this article, Obama is talking about a "quiet riot" that is building up in the black community. He cites katrina as the main cause. I think if he is elected president, hes only going to focus on how to make blacks lives better. And not focus on anything else. any thoughts?
    edited November -1
    Here's one I saw for the first time today...a bumper sticker.

OBAMA

One Big * Mistake, America
    edited November -1
    Obama woke up one day and noticed that his head had turned white. In a panic he called his doctor and told him what had happened. The doc said come to my office right away.

Once at the office the doc looked at him, then mixed up a glass of brown fluid and told Barack to drink it, which he did. Barack said this stuff tastes like bull sh*#. The doctor said exactly, and you were a quart low.
    edited November -1
    does obama halft to ride in back of Air Foce One???
    edited November -1
    Y does obama stand there with his nose up ---unlike the rest of the folks?
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,298 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Makes me wonder how much worse Biden will be.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    one of those decals about 2 foot in diameter for tailgates ought to create some interest
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    Makes me wonder how much worse Biden will be.

God help us !
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seen one on car a couple days ago that said somebody tell Obama just because there is checks in the check book yet doens,t mean there is money in the account
  • IngallsIngalls Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, dumb question, is he supposed to look like Hitler, or should I lay off the High Lifes.
  • MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ingalls
    OK, dumb question, is he supposed to look like Hitler, or should I lay off the High Lifes.

Not even Miller Time here and he looks like Hitler. [V]
  • screwobamascrewobama Member Posts: 625
    edited November -1
    Could he be Hitlers illegitimate son? That would explain the lack of a birth certificate and so much more.
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the ridiculous thing is that he's hemorrhaging his political capital faster than a hemophiliac on blood thinners, his approval numbers are dropping, he's scaring the hell out of our allies and publicly fellating our enemies and the media is still making him out to be the incarnation of their anti-God.
  • trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer
    the ridiculous thing is that he's hemorrhaging his political capital faster than a hemophiliac on blood thinners, his approval numbers are dropping, he's scaring the hell out of our allies and publicly fellating our enemies and the media is still making him out to be the incarnation of their anti-God.

Yeah ---but he could still * his kids new dog on national TV and get away with it .[xx(]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ingalls

Der Schwartz Fuhrer!
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Be a good bumper sticker [^] Ive only seen one supportive Obammy sticker since I heard the guys name over 2 years ago.

...I did however pick up a meat order from my butchers early last week, two black brothers Ive used for almost 20 years, Obama voters...two smart guys that voted issues, not color. Al the younger brother, is freakin' and has buyers remorse bigtime...and Charles his brother is super worried but is still willing to give him a tad longer...not too much longer though, but then I have not seen him this week [:D]

...Being long time business owners with children, grandchildren...they do not like what the guy is doing, and his "whatever" since he has no plan on National Security, scares the hell out of them for their Country.

...We talked awhile and they both know a LOT of others like themselves that say his popularity is going down the drain and quick; they also said among a few of the folks that they know, who voted "just because he's black"...the support is still there, but a LOT of those folks are starting to get uneasy too, and are no longer enthuseastic about him...closest anecdotal evidence I can find he's on a steep downhill slide...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So much hatred. So little time!!
  • ltslts Member Posts: 811 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    the media will come to his rescue by poling the sheeple and reporting the censored results...........
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jon o

So much hatred. So little time!!

You left-wing oBOZOS call it hatred when anyone speaks the TRUTH about your obamassiah or any other God-hater or America-destroyer. Yet when you spew your drivel about anyone on the RIGHT side of any issue, you're just being "courageous enough to speak out." I celebrate the fact that your day will come...but not, unfortunately, soon enough. [V][:(!]