In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just recieved this E-mail

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Please don't shoot me. I Did inform him that as far as I know these bills are dead.

quote:Everyone needs to act or we will lose....Pass this to all you know Please

Of course we do nothing America , notice small letters. We have lost our will to fight
I guess they will get it all. BOY ARE WE BEING SOLD DOWN A RIVER.

What do we need a Constitution for anyway?. As G.W.B said in 2005 it's only a G--D---piece of paper (I DID NOT SAY THAT) and he must be right because even though everybody in Government takes a oath to uphold the Constitution, it's just a lie. It's like take that oath, get a government job, then set your own agenda ----look at Congress, etc.

You might want to send this to all your hunting buddies, family & friends.
Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009
It has already started....
Ammunition Accountability Legislation
Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!
The bill 20 that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers..
Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.
Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.)
They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!
If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!
This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama , Arizona , California , Connecticut , Hawaii , Illinois , Indiana , Kentucky , Maryland , Mississippi , Missouri , New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , South Carolina , Tennessee , and Washington ...
Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!
To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:
http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

I checked the link at the bottom seems that is for 2008.

Comments

• RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457
    Please don't shoot me. I Did inform him that as far as I know these bills are dead.

quote:Everyone needs to act or we will lose....Pass this to all you know Please

Of course we do nothing America , notice small letters. We have lost our will to fight
    I guess they will get it all. BOY ARE WE BEING SOLD DOWN A RIVER.

What do we need a Constitution for anyway?. As G.W.B said in 2005 it's only a G--D---piece of paper (I DID NOT SAY THAT) and he must be right because even though everybody in Government takes a oath to uphold the Constitution, it's just a lie. It's like take that oath, get a government job, then set your own agenda ----look at Congress, etc.

You might want to send this to all your hunting buddies, family & friends.
    Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009
    It has already started....
    Ammunition Accountability Legislation
    Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!
    The bill 20 that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers..
    Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.
    Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.)
    They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!
    If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!
    This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama , Arizona , California , Connecticut , Hawaii , Illinois , Indiana , Kentucky , Maryland , Mississippi , Missouri , New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , South Carolina , Tennessee , and Washington ...
    Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!
    To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:
    http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

I checked the link at the bottom seems that is for 2008.

I agree that no one should shoot YOU--but some serious shootin' needs to be done, IMHO. One should just be very careful where or whom one shoots. [;)]