In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WINNERS FOR THE SUPER GIVEAWAY!

kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Here are the final winners in order. Special thanks to Mr. Mark Christian for soiling his NRA endowment member hat with your names and picking them out in this order:

Jsergovic gets 1st prize...A Green Mountain remote controlled rotating halogen spotlight. Its cool! Suction mounts to you vehicle, has a 1 million candle power halogen lamp, rotates 360 degs, Up and down 75degs, works on 12 volts and all through a wired remote from inside the vehicle. Brand new for you!

Wipala and Ibffsteve get 2nd prizes...A 50lb draw pistol crossbow (must be over 18[;)]). A pretty neat little crossbow for making small holes in sheetrock or maybe causing the marital strife you've always wanted! Comes with more than enough bolts (arrows) to get anyone into trouble.

Jpwolfe, Tapwater and 925 get 3rd prize...A pair of cheap pocket knives! Yeah, its a free prize, NO WHINING! Great little knives for utility use, you can never have too many!

Headzilla97, Gunrunner, Ryan marine and 0311 marine all get 4th prize...A EZ open keychain knife! Just like the ones at the Korean gas station you're too embarassed to buy but always wanted. See the shame I have saved you?

Thanks guys for keeping my blood pressure up. If it weren't for GB I might get to bed early and get some sleep. I'll be sending all these prizes out as soon as I get everyones address emailed to me. I may end up in Kalifornia this week on business so be patient.[;)] We'll do this again sometime.[:D]

Okay, enough with the fun stuff, time to get serious. Its a race against the clock. Engage your brains boys and girls! You need to answer all five to qualify. I'll advise when I have ten qualifiers. Ready? LETS GO!

1.Where was Hank Hill (from King of the Hill, Duh!) born? New York

2.Who was the designer of the M-16 (a man, not a company)? Eugene Stoner

3.Who was the most famous racer for team Lucky Strike Suzuki World Superbike? (hint: from Texas) Kevin Schwantz (bow your head when you read that!)

4.What plane did a man named Bong make famous? Lockheed P-38 Lightning

5.Which pistol was produced and used by both the Axis and Allies during WWII? The High Power produced by Inglis for the Canadians, and by FN for the Nazi's.

Ohh the pressure! Can anyone be this smart!?! Have I placed the bar too high? I hope not! I just want it to be fun. All of you have brought a needed spice to my life and I feel so lucky to be able to associate with such a large group with a common interest. Our widely varied backgrounds make it all the better. I just wanted to say thanks and look forward to meeting some of you all someday.

HEY, are you getting misty? No time for that mushy crap![:(!] Get to work![:0]

James
royalthaiarmy.gifrtaflag.jpg
Do your troops train with live cobras? ROYAL THAI ARMY DOES!

Comments