In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Never saw "Walking Dead"

tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
..AMC is running a marathon of the series. I'd never seen a single episode and wasn't much interested. I know a bunch of you follow it. I see how it can kind of grow on you after a couple times. It's really cutting into my renovation work on the house...Dang it!

Comments

• Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    A very "target rich" fantasy.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're only 20 or so miles from Chicago !!!!

[;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    RustyBonesRustyBones Member Posts: 4,956
    edited November -1
    It kinda goes downhill after Rick dies in the next episode. You'll get back on track.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,705 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RustyBones
    It kinda goes downhill after Rick dies in the next episode. You'll get back on track.

[:0][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    .George, don't associate me with that cesspool of a city..[xx(] That's a whole 'nother world that I'll have no part of. I have a clear field of fire for over a mile in all directions...[^]
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tapwater
    .George, don't associate me with that cesspool of a city..[xx(] That's a whole 'nother world that I'll have no part of. I have a clear field of fire for over a mile in all directions...[^]

Never intended to imply any association !

Keep your powder dry, my friend !

....... and Happy New years too !!!

[;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hire a couple of zombies to do the renovation work.[:D]
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dale,, it can grow then it can be another show,,some good eye candy on it,,but that goes sos far..I quit it,,and now don't miss it at all-
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tajjn
    Hire a couple of zombies to do the renovation work.[:D]

..I think my masonry guy might be one, as slowly as things are progressing. Happy New Year to y'all too. I'm staying home where it's safe. I'll just wake up to a different year to write on checks.
  • Options
    KX500KX500 Member Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched it a little with my wife, but couldn't really get into it. Then we got Netflix and started from episode # 1 - hooked on it now that I have all the background.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They started showing Season 1 reruns on a local channel. Watched a couple episodes

Not sure how anyone could watch it longer than that.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish I had never started watching it. It got old pretty fast and the last few episodes of last season got stupider and stupider which makes me stupider for still watching it.
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    Never watched it and have no intention of watching it no matter how many times it's played on TV.

Yep
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love that show. I was so happy when they killed off Dale and Andrea, though. AND Lori. Those characters just irritated me!

I miss Hershel, though.
  • Options
    scooterdriverscooterdriver Member Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hate it. Wife's been watching since the beginning...I've avoided it all these years. The last two days it has been on 24/7...it's taken every bit of willpower not to get sucked in. Must admit...I watched a bit and really like Hershel.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read somewhere they are developing a Walking Dead 2.0 Kansas
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    Never watched it and have no intention of watching it no matter how many times it's played on TV.

+1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Navybat
    Love that show. I was so happy when they killed off Dale and Andrea, though. AND Lori. Those characters just irritated me!

I miss Hershel, though.

..I guess that I just relate to the older guys and gals...[:I] I didn't catch the majority of the episodes, so I'm just piecing together what I've seen.