In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Do you shoot real Cans with 22s???????

2»

Comments

• Options
    mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Animal Crackers are some of the best targets in the world!
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another benefit to the cds. When you miss you can claim you were aiming at the hole in the middle and hit it.[:D][:D]

Woods
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    I made a swinging target stand this year. 3" and 2" targets - My wife and Daughter love it. We go to a Range up in Mission BC every year for a Pumpkin shoot. My Boy just loves blastin them away with my Cousins SKS for charity. They sell you a bunch of pumpkins and you can blast away with everything you got.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
    edited November -1
    If your a good shot and your .22s are very accurate you can do what some guys at our range do.

They put .68 cal Paintballs on top of golf tees in a lil wooden block holder with about 10 tees per block.

Its damn hard even with tricked out .22 rifles to shoot .68 cal paintballs at the 100 yard line :)
  • Options
    BigBubbaBigBubba Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    H.S. and Bubba (appropriate)

Do you have any idea where your shot goes when you miss one of those nuts? Good grief guys, get youre head out.

Clouder..

Yes, I do know. I have a very large field around the trees, large enough to catch any misses. I appreciate your concern, but I have planned for that. I would never dream of doing that in an area near houses, and never, never, never with anything larger than a .22.

"Keep your eyes open, do your own thinking, and be your own man."
    -Marshal Matt Dillon
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    halloweens over got to get rid of the pumpkins some how

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Milk jugs filled half full with water and a alka selser tablet and put the cap back on. When you hit it it explodes like a bomb.

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE I
    KILL PEOPLE Mr. Larson on Happy Gilmore
  • Options
    OleDukOleDuk Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are cans, and there are real Cans, full name Canvasbacks, and it's illegal to shoot them with rifles[:o)][:o)].
    OleDuk
  • Options
    Annie-OAnnie-O Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Balloons! pop cans, water bottles and about anything that we can put up on the back board![;)]

image0055.gif

I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN
    And I HAVE A GUN